2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they arranged a little ole meeting with ICA in private:loser:

LDB has until Tues to figure out a way to get the Myspace post in for the jury to see. Hope she can pull it off. I never thought JBP wouldn't let it in.

IMO

Can the "My Caylee is missing" post come in after SA has laid the foundation/predicate (sorry, not a lawyer so don't know which to use) for ICA's massive thievery?

And again the defense failed. They would have wanted to have the day to end with the jury contemplating doubt rather than guilt.

Yes and Kc will Contemplating what everyone else is doing for the holiday weekend :)

Relax folks...the myspace will get in.

It just wasn't enough of a predicate...the timeline....to do so.

LDB can get it in...it will just take another avenue of questioning. That's all.

I don't think so SOTS I think she laid enough foundation. I think the DT was able to successfully argue that it was too prejudicial.

DARN IT!!!!!!!!!

This is so annoying. The judge is preventing a lot of important evidence from reaching the jury lately, imo.

I don't understand it either. He let other things in under conscienceness of guilt, state of mind, etc. I think the text messages and myspace with CA show some motive there after hearing LDB bring up the Teddy Bear. Casey is so hateful.

Lipmann? Huh? Motion? I didn't know he had a dog in the fight. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member