2011.05.31 NG: Tot Mom’s ex-best friend Amy Huzeinga takes the stand. 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice the look on DS face when CA motioned for KC to turn around? She looked like she couldn't believe CA would treat KC that way. I guess the things KC has done are ok with her.

This is speculated . . . and I believe it is so based on timing when the calls were made & when GA returned home. I cannot get over KC

I'm thinking he told her to call the police, because CA says, I'm on the phone with them now.

Care to share it? I've not seen it.
here ya go

248179_228543180496160_174731405877338_1083461_5199729_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...20496166.75903.174731405877338&type=1&theater

I wonder if GA just walked in when Cindy on the 911 tape said Caylee is missing, Caylee is missing. Then she says Zanny took her a month ago. She has been missing for a month. Does anyone know?

CA was in the driveway while talking to 911, and George had just pulled up in front of the house. Yes, she is talking to George when she says, "Caylee is missing!". You can even hear him say, "What?!" in response.

(This was a topic in court today.)

Denile of pregnancy in the picture. There at a wedding. Yes, they are and were dysfunctional. Of course for them they may deny pregnancy. Doesn't make them create a killer denying a pregnancy. Many families are dysfunctional, again no excuse for murder. We've all seen alot here on WS.

After watching CA's testimonies, I almost feel guilty for my very harsh judgement of her actions in the media.

Guest Attorney: This is t weakest DP case I have ever seen. Makes great reality TV...

Epiph: Who's this defense attorney? I recognize his voice, but can't place him.

IMO ICA planned on killing her parents, and looking at them today, I'd say she succeeded. This psycho had better get the ultimate punishment.

Oh man, Who is this guy?

Talking head just said "this is the weakest murder trial I've ever seen".

"There is no evidence that ICA applied that tape. That is the key missing ingredient. That KC put that tape on the child's face."

NG: What about the post-mortem hair? The computer searches?

Put that guy on hold and now is talking to MK.

Oh man, that picture of George.......after this is over I pray, I PRAY, that this family finds peace.

ICA is giving a peek into the void of the dark holes of her sole,,,,said by MK

More of 911 tape played in court today

JB asking CA: You had no idea that Zanny wasn't a real person?

Showing CA describing the odor in the car and what she tried to do to get rid of it.

Natisha: There were 3 911 calls; describing how CA tried to contact LE; LA was trying to get answers from Casey; before 3rd 911 call CA overheard Casey tell LA she hadn't seen her daughter for 31 days.

JC: The defense is saying there was no response from GA during calls because he already knew.

Caller: Believes that if anyone else were involved in Caylee's death Casey would've been singing as badly as she wanted out of jail..

NG: Caylee was the love of CA/GA life; they did everything for her; like a gift from God for them; then that's taken away, then her daughter is charged, then the press is after them, people out in their front yard........

Ray Guidice, Paul Bautista guests

RG: The jury is making two comparisons, CA's reactions vs Casey; and they're saying "I'd never respond like Casey did"

PB: Great reality tv, worst DP case he's seen, fact Casey isn't liked no substitute for no evidence that Casey applied the duct tape to this child's face.

NG arguing with him about what "no evidence?"

Marc Klaas: I watched most of it on tv today; much of drama that occurs in courtroom are revelations of emotion; CA absolutely crushed by loss of little girl who was her whole life; Casey is giving jury a peek into the dark void which is her soul.

NG: She was sitting there looking at her mother like she hates her

MK: Obviously family means everything to GA/CA; family means nothing at all to Casey

Marc Klass: ICA is "Giving the jury a peak into the dark void that is her soul. Family means nothing to ICA - nothing at all".

Powerful words.

I want to hear all sides these folks are saying, you just don't know if a juror thinks like they do.
This case is very stressful.

Oh man, Who is this guy?

Talking head just said "this is the weakest murder trial I've ever seen".

"There is no evidence that ICA applied that tape. That is the key missing ingredient. That KC put that tape on the child's face."

NG: What about the post-mortem hair? The computer searches?

Put that guy on hold and now is talking to MK.

Just talking heads creating controversy for ratings. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151