2011.05.31 NG: Tot Mom’s ex-best friend Amy Huzeinga takes the stand. 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody posted a tweet earlier today in the locked thread. It was a very good tweet imo. They said that the juror that we were all worried about, the AA woman who did not want to judge others---apparently she looked over at ICA after the 911 calls and shook her head. I love that image.

katy, I want to say it was bob kealing, or steve helling, but whichever one, they said that juror 4/1319 looked up at ICA and glared at her while they were playing the first call home from jail ("waste, a huge waste") call.

It was also disgusting that Cindy had to answer JB's questions about ICA keeping her pregnancy a secret from her parents for so long. ICA will have to get on the stand. She's the one that needs to explain her actions to get the jurors to believe the defense's wild accusations.

Baez: Who was ICA's first sexual partner?

CA: Whaaa...(Objection - Sustained)

That's one of the questions that blew me off my chair today.

A very nagging thought: IF Casey resented Caylee, why would she choose not to go to work to get away from her rather than spending 24 hours a day with her.

Oh, the pic of GA does tug at the heart strings. Poor George.

Even Dr Drew is covering the trial on HLN ...

Oh, the pic of GA does tug at the heart strings. Poor George.

It was so sad to see that pic ...

For the past 3 years, we have seen a "different" family -- now we are seeing a family who is truly grieving for Caylee ... and at the same time, having to face the "unpleasant" facts about ICA ...

Actually, now that I think about it. Nothing, nada about AH testimony. That's why I tuned in ! Oh well

timer55 doesn't work anymore boo hoo- Thank you for posting the show

Showing jailhouse phone call........

NG asking about Casey standing up in court today to show how thin she is

Ellie: CA testified no one in family knew about Casey pregnancy; JB asked how she explained to herself this protruding belly; was sedentary; my client has been sitting in jail 3 yrs, does she have one now? (paraphrased)

Wasn't it strange that ICA had on a tight fitting top today to show just what size she is now, compared to the sloppy, big fitting tops she has worn all last week. How convenient of the defense.

A very nagging thought: IF Casey resented Caylee, why would she choose not to go to work to get away from her rather than spending 24 hours a day with her.

She was too lazy to go out and get a job - it takes a lot of energy to get up early, get a baby/toddler ready, have to be on time, do things you don't want to (work where someone tells you what to do). If you pay attention you will realize that all Casey's "jobs" started in the afternoon.

LP being interviewed now. Is he going to testify? HLN

Wasn't it strange that ICA had on a tight fitting top today to show just what size she is now, compared to the sloppy, big fitting tops she has worn all last week. How convenient of the defense.

Yes I noticed that. And I also believe she'd literally starve herself to death if it meant making a point against her mother or implying her mother is lying. :mad:

I know, I feel the same way. I feel so sorry for CA, could she REALLY have believed all of Casey's lies until she got on the stand this week? No way anyone could be in denial that badly, she could have read and heard those tapes for herself loooooong ago. Huh????????????

I know they enabled ICA but they didn't deserve this ending. They will carry sadness in their hearts forever.
I thought it was laughable today to watch ICA crying out of one eye. Wipe under right eye, examine finger, wipe right eye again, examine finger and on and on. Vinnie noticed she kept wiping but couldn't get any tear. I want to hear, GUILTY and let this family get their lives back sad as it will be for a long time.

Actually, now that I think about it. Nothing, nada about AH testimony. That's why I tuned in ! Oh well

There was a little bit at the very end; maybe more tomorrow? Is AH still on the stand? (sorry, I can't watch while at work and didn't have a chance for the latest update before getting on here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle