2011.05.31 NG: Tot Mom’s ex-best friend Amy Huzeinga takes the stand. 8 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - you've got to be kidding. Didn't he know she was going to be called? :banghead:

Worked out perfectly for Baez. He listened to the state's direct, and now he has all night to work out his cross. A typical Baez ploy, imo.

OMG.... chills.

If Caylee last saw that dead zoned out look before dying it probably was like the one she saw every day of her short life. Thanks goodness it may not have been the first thing she ever saw if Cindy did get to hold her first before handing her to Casey.

here ya go

248179_228543180496160_174731405877338_1083461_5199729_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...20496166.75903.174731405877338&type=1&theater

This picture just breaks my heart. I think these people are just utterly devastated at what they are having to face. None of us would be prepared to handle this well.

Worked out perfectly for Baez. He listened to the state's direct, and now he has all night to work out his cross. A typical Baez ploy, imo.
Yea well he's got that and that pesky motion that he has to argue in the AM about keeping the 6 felonies out too. Seems he might be burning the midnight oil tonight dontcha think?

Yea well he's got that and that pesky motion that he has to argue in the AM about keeping the 6 felonies out too. Seems he might be burning the midnight oil tonight dontcha think?

Well, that motion requires a legal mind to study and assess recent case law arguments. I have a sneaky feeling that the intelligent first year lawyer will take that task over for him. She is very smart, luckily for Casey.

That picture of George crying outside the ladies restroom where he's hearing Cindy cry is the most heartbreaking picture I think I've ever seen. God bless these poor people. I can only hope that by crying now they are on the road to healing and recovery from this worst time in their lives. They did NOTHING to deserve this kind of pain. I feel so bad for them. I can't even describe how bad this picture hurts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd