2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All - hope every body has their seats belts done up - this is going to be quite ride today.
No doing shots at sidebars for the first hour - 'kay? It is still only 5:00 am here and haven't finished my first cup of coffee - give me an hour....:rocker:

You could slip a bit of Bailey's in your coffee and kill 2 birds with 1 stone... 5am, 5pm it's all relative :)

Check this out from Mike DeForest's Twitter...you must have QuickTime enabled to view it.....HILARIOUS!

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Check out this morning's mad dash for 50 spectator seats at #CaseyAnthony trial! Like Black Friday sale at Walmart! http://ow.ly/1tm2VZ

morning, I can see that CA and GA and MP and LA and TL are already there.

Gonna be a very interesting day...............

Morning Wise Old Owl ... which site are you watching? Also last week there was a site with 2 views, one camera on the witness and one on ICA. That's the one I want to watch today ... anyone remember which link it is?
TIA.

4:50 AM here - just can't sleep. I'll be over on the WESH board (where I can cuss to my hearts desire) LOL. I'm determined not to get a TO this week!

Gotta go put the coffee pot on :)

Hugs to all --

Mel

LOL! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that sometimes has to find an acceptable place to let loose! I have a filthier mouth than a gangster rapper, at times!

I know! I am going to have to find that 12 step program... after the trial is over! LOL!

I really hope we do hear from AH today though, then put CA back ont he stand with the 911 tapes and THEN bring in LE! :woohoo:

I'm ready to roll!

I'm beyond the 12 steps. I'll be in Bellvue drooling and not making any sense at all.
:floorlaugh:

I unlocked the Trial thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138178"]Here is the link[/ame]. Jump on over so we can close up here.

Morning Wise Old Owl ... which site are you watching? Also last week there was a site with 2 views, one camera on the witness and one on ICA. That's the one I want to watch today ... anyone remember which link it is?
TIA.

wftv.com

Good Morning all !!!! I was just wondering how long the SA office is gonna allow ICA to "testify" from her seat, when someone says something she shakes her head "yes or no" she cries and she throws tantrums. The attys then run to her rescue by patting and cajoling her. IMHO the SA office better talk to the judge about that and quick, she is becoming a sympathetic character and in reality she is not. It just makes my blood boil and I am so surprised the State has not taken this motion to HHJP before now. :innocent:

I think a certain inmate should go back and track her 31/32 days before she throws stones. She didn't show one iota of remorse or concern for her daughter. Now all of a sudden it's head shakin and tantrums? I think those should have happened on June 15, 2008. Oh, but no, she was too busy at Fusion and partying and shopping with stolen money, credit cards, and checks. Oh the nerve!

MOO

Mel

LDB looks awesome by the way. Her hair is looking really beautiful. [we can say that in sidebar, can't we?]

Thank you to those posting the screencaps and photos! :blowkiss:

We have a new Trial reference forum and a thread dedicated to the trial photos and screencaps.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6583594#post6583594"]PlEASE POST THEM HERE WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE[/ame]!

Your fellow posters thank you greatly!

If you have a spare minute to include any reference to what the photo/screencap may portray (e.g. "Casey's reaction to Cindy's testimony about finding Mama Doll in the car") that would be the icing on the cake! It will help us view them in context.

can someone give me the link to hook into my cellphone....thanks!!

CNN froze on me...what was the result of the sidebar about the 911 tapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288