2011.06.01 Nancy Grace was "websleuthing" tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the audio of Ica saying calling you guys was a waste "A huge waste"

If Lee was addressing Caylee, why on earth didn't he use her name?

If Lee was addressing Caylee, why on earth didn't he use her name?
Yes, that. AND, I never understood the "C M A I'm so proud of you" statement. Proud? Really? How would that be?

That whole C-M-A thing from the memorial gives me the creeps.

Talking about tape of Yuri interview with ICA that was played in court today.

More video.........

NG describing Casey stone faced as LA testified

Ellie: Talking about LA's testimony role-playing with Casey to get information from her......

NG: Testimony included CA overhearing Casey telling LA Caylee's been gone 31 days; CA's reaction.

JC: That's why the 3rd 911 call is so important.

NG talking with Marc Klaas about being in a courtroom.....

MK: We didn't go though any molestation charges (within the family); GA/CA had everything invested in Caylee, now clear that their daughter's life based on lies, fantasies; will be difficult for jury to believe anything coming from defense because her life is based on lies.

Thomas Luka, Bill Schaeffer, Joe Jackson, Pilar Prinz

JJ: DT had opportunity to ask about molestation, thought SA had asked him if he had; will be able to reexamine issue later

PP: Why would the SA bring the molestation up?; nothing to do with their case.

BS: Important to ask GA that question because he's being accused of conspiracy; but LA not as important (paraphrased)......

Jean Casares: Casey's mind was clicking so fast during interviews with YM to remember "story"; interview played for jury in court today. Jury listened intently.

NG showing interrogation tape

JC: Casey tripped up during the interrogation

NG showing more new infant pictures. How precious.

So, Cindy is CMA too, right? Was he vacillating between them? No matter what, I was watching the memorial live and it turned me off so completely, I was sickened.

This is what I thought, so how did JB try to bring up Dick Tracey today? THat had nothing to do with state's questioning. And I understand the trying to discredit witness. But JB was all over the place with carp.

I understood the Judge asked the jury to leave and questioned JB regarding the relevance of him bringing that up. JB explained and then JA argued that JB hasn't yet introduced any evidence that Caylee's death was an accident. HHJP sustained the SA objection. Then JB went on to other questions when jury returned.

Yuri gave Casey many chances to change her statement, that's probably more than she would have received with other LE.

Casey tripped up talking about Juliette to Yuri but her lies are so bold it makes your head spin ... You need time to sort it all out. WTH?

Casey tripped up talking about Juliette to Yuri but her lies are so bold it makes your head spin ... You need time to sort it all out. WTH?
I posted this on the sidebar thread, but I'm going to re post it in response to your post.

Well, the question I have is how does the DT after in opening expect us to believe anything when they state their client is a LIAR? Who told them she was molested? Their Client! Who told them that Caylee drowned in the pool? Their Client! On and On and On

JC says YM was blogging about praying for Caylee and looking for Caylee!

Showing video of YM reading Casey's statement in court where she says Caylee went missing on June 9........

Audio/video of testimony, photos of Caylee, audio of Casey during interrogation

Caller: A lot of focus on Caylee drowning, but if she drowned why the duct tape and chloroform in the car?

Drew P: Defense never really laid out after GA found her body, other than disposing of it; then it picked up with RK finding and storing Caylee's remains to get $$$

Dr. DiMaio: No pool chemicals would've been found in bones (paraphrased).

JC: There was a Gatorade bottle with syringe and small amts. of chloroform where Caylee's remains found.

NG asking Dr. DiMaio about chloroform.

Michael S, former NYPD, discussing YM testimony and YM trying to confirm if what Casey told him was what she really wanted in the statement.

NG bringing up JB trying to introduce "Dick Tracy Orlando"......

JC: explaining Judge's ruling; JB tried to introduce blog post by DTO that said :a true missing persons investigation is akin to a murder investigation without a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998