2011.06.02 Sidebar Day Eight (incl Universal audio discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I lost some of my faculties yesterday... but I am not seeing anything on wesh except "universal" "studios" (quotation marks intended)

Morning y'all!!! (well in fact it's almost 3 pm where I am :rocker:)

Looking forward to an interesting day!!

Greetings from Belgium!

Wow - WESH now has a Universal cam up. Showing the entrance to the original park and the big rotating globe. Ironic huh?

Good morning. A special shout-out to my fellow Pacific Time Zone peeps. At least it is still nice at 5:42 am in Phoenix in June...
Good Morning! 5:48 here in Southern California. Hoping today we get one step closer for Justice For Caylee!

Wenwe, I'm having laundry troubles too. I got all proactive this morning and put in a HUGE load... and then poor Mr. Ynot comes in after his shower and says, "Honey, where are my pants?"

Well, I managed to cram every single pair of his work pants into the washer, and he is now stomping around in his jammies calling the site to let them know he will be about an hour late today... Laundry management is not Ynot's forte, it seems. :crazy:

Don't you usually ignore your laundry? Maybe you should stick with that. lol.

Good morning all - I'll be involved in RL today, DS graduates from 8th grade! BIG THANKS to all for keeping me in the loop today (and every day)...:star::sundae:(For my DS - he had even skipped a grade in elem :)

Justice for Caylee.

Are you real? :waitasec:

:giggle:

and Mombomb - ever hear or watch the movie Catfish? Documentary about people who are on Facebook and what is real and what isn't. GREAT movie and a reality check into cyber world.

Don't you usually ignore your laundry? Maybe you should stick with that. lol.

LOL!~ or sign your hubby up for the army! mine is currently deployed... and it is waaaay less laundry! :rocker: ((sorry mister nurse... I really do miss you but not all your laundry))

O/T I asked yesterday, but the board was moving too fast.....

Did Yuri win the AMW contest?

I wonder that too! Over the weekend one of the news stations updated an old article referring to "NEW Video" of jail visits. I found it confusing, as there was no new video. Then yesterday, I recall LDB saying there was some confusion about one of them - whether or not it was a duplicate.

Maybe she was talking about the so called "missing" video that really wasn't missing? :dunno:

I guess we will find out in the next few days!

So now we h ave the Lost Casey Tapes? Bizarre!

Morning all! :seeya:

I have stuck with the WESH feed from jury selection right on through. No commercials and they have PIP with ICA at the bottom left.

Let us all use our common sense, choose our words carefully and remember this is all for Caylee!

Morning, Owl (and welcome to Modom, by the way!).

Think I could get a link to the WESH feed with PIP from you? I had 3 windows open yesterday trying to see everything, and it drove me nuts. TIA

Hi! I took a vacation day off work to wait for our patio furniture to be delivered, so I can watch without having to do pesky things like stay employed, yay!

Since the trial started my boyfriend, who knew nothing about all this and loves to play devil's advocate, has been watching at night. After opening statements he said he thought ICA really was abused and that explains it, and that he would let her off. It worried me, gotta say. But then last night after he watched YM he said "wow! She's such an easy liar, it's terrifying" and thinks she'll be in jail the rest of her life. He's my "sample juror".

Oh, and then he said "is that the website you're always looking at??" lol

My nephew moved here. he has heard nothing about this case. my son and him were watching joses opening with me. He belived it too. My son who is a criminal justice major said there you have it mom jose has just got one reasonable doubt. I was pizzed! :innocent:

Haven't been able to post for a couple days.....

what have I missed?

:giggle:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I burned the midnight oil.

So...now we're famous? :great:

Good morning! I have an IEP meeting at 2:00, so I'll be looking forward to your observations when I get back :)

I had an IEP meeting at 1 yesterday, it went great :)

Good luck with yours, I know how scary it is with all of the budget cuts all of the school systems are going through :blowkiss:

We are live in the courtroom... grab a last donut and head on over...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138189"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138189[/ame]

hee-hee Just saw this on top Please note - this is a message board, not a blog. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07