2011.06.02 TRIAL Day Eight (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this afternoon is a good one for the SA's.

:seeya:

of course she is smiling and chatty the jury is not in the room

BBM: :rocker: Exactly ... I have noticed that too ! Oh, how I wish the Jury could see her "smiling" and "chatting" and looking so "happy" and not the "frumpy, pouting" look she gives in the presence of the Jury ...

JB singing a different tune this afternoon - guess he got the memo on how well he was doing alienating the jury - as well as whatever sanction would have come down if he intended to pursue "not in good faith" questioning... (which I want to know anyway)

I always get the feeling that JB is just talking to fill time. He never seems to have a point, he always makes it seem like he's leading up to something....but there is never a denouement to any of it. No resolution. No "aha!" moment. His questioning just goes on, and on, and on, like rambling. :waitasec:

Jose backing off of his hostile attitude/questioning at the moment. Wonder if his team pointed out to him that that was not going over well...

JB is questioning YM on his educational background.

grrr these are not imaginary ppl.............. she does not think she sees them ........
she has mde them up to fit her needs........... she is well aware they do not exist!

JB asking YM about his interrogating techniqes....

it makes me nauseous that ICA gets away with the head shaking and mouthing the word "no". isnt that like testifying without being sworn in? why hasn't this been addressed and stopped!

Yuri: "Different techniques to get to the truth of the matter"

"Purpose of the interview is to get the person to open up to you."

Maybe JB should voluntarily take some of these 'classes' he's asking YM about?

Jose trying to ask questions about effectively asking questions...

Oh man...this is going to be a long, boring, confusing, exhausting cross. *SIGH*

JB trying to make good detective technique seem like something nefarious

it makes me nauseous that ICA gets away with the head shaking and mouthing the word "no". isnt that like testifying without being sworn in? why hasn't this been addressed and stopped!

Because there is no rule against it?

"despite all the techniques you utilized in your training, it didn't get you anywhere nearer to the truth?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire