2011.06.03 - JVM -Leonard Padilla Cease and Desist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, things have really changed since the days when I posted about this case, when posting anything negative about LP was grounds for banning.

I hope it works. Now if they could issue one to LKB.

Chilly!!!!!!! Long time no see, old friend... *does a little "I missed Chilly" dance* :D

Wow, things have really changed since the days when I posted about this case, when posting anything negative about LP was grounds for banning.

I used to love love love LP because he would tell it like it is about ICA. Then he started in on Kronk and seemed to be in with JB and well not so much a fan now.

He was changing his theories as often as I change my cat litter boxes.

I kinda liked him at first....but then when he had the chance to flappeth thy lips off more and more I found him less credible.

Chilly!!!!!!! Long time no see, old friend... *does a little "I missed Chilly" dance* :D

Hi Elph! I've been here following along since the trial started, it's so much better watching with similarly obsessed posters. I'm glad to see the softening of attitudes towards George and Cindy. They've been, and are still going, through hell.

I'm okay with never having to hear another word out of LP's mouth, but there is such thing as Freedom of Speech... they might have to file a civil suit against him... but I don't even know if they have a case for that?

I wish the state would put one on Linda K. Baden and Dr. Lee too. So unprofessional to quit a case and then go on TV talking about it.

I'm okay with never having to hear another word out of LP's mouth, but there is such thing as Freedom of Speech... they might have to file a civil suit against him... but I don't even know if they have a case for that?

We need a Freedom For Our Ears in the constitution! :)

Chilly!!!! There's a blast from the past. Nice to see you.

Good, it should have been done long ago, and he needs to keep his mouth shut on the talk shows. LP stated things as facts and he accused Tony and friends of harming Caylee, accused George and Cindy of trying to kill each other, started the incest rumor, bad mouthed Cindy constantly, and used Jesse G.'s statements to further badmouth Cindy, etc. He's still badmouthing Cindy and could have caused harm to the case long ago with the rumor spreading.

I do see where people are coming from about LP but there are MANY people who go on these shows and do the same thing he does. At least he has been with these people and around the situation some what. I can't say the same for some talking heads on JVM!

JMO!

Eta: Just wanted to add that I don't believe what he says and I don't blame the A's!

Cease and desist refers to him discussing Cindy, George or Lee on the talk shows.

(Per his own fb comment)

I'm not sure what show he was on, maybe Nancy Grace, but he went so far as to suggest that Roy Kronk is friends with George (from before any of this happened). We listened to his Daisy Chain, and all the other theories, always presented as FACT, not as something he pulled out of the air. I do believe it is time for his 15 minutes to end and I am very happy to hear about the cease and desist!! Not surprising to me that he is not a witness for either side, he has nothing of value to say!!!

I do see where people are coming from about LP but there are MANY people who go on these shows and do the same thing he does. At least he has been with these people and around the situation some what. I can't say the same for some talking heads on JVM!

JMO!

Eta: Just wanted to add that I don't believe what he says and I don't blame the A's!

He wasn't around them nearly as much as he claimed to be. He was actually only inside the house one time, and then only for a matter of minutes. Although he says otherwise, he never actually had a conversation with Casey. He and Casey could have a contest as to which of them is the better liar. I think it would be a toss up.

He wasn't around them nearly as much as he claimed to be. He was actually only inside the house one time, and then only for a matter of minutes. Although he says otherwise, he never actually had a conversation with Casey. He and Casey could have a contest as to which of them is the better liar. I think it would be a toss up.

Oh I know, believe me, I do not listen to LP!! lol

I saw LP on HLN today, and he didn't say anything that I thought was bad? He said George was a stand up guy, but whoop-arsed by Cindy because of his affair. So what did he say that wasn't his opinion and/or true? :)

MOO

Mel

Is there proof of this affair, or is it simply hearsay/speculation?

IMHO - I don't agree with the A's. This week they rec'd a ton of compassion (even me), and now they are filing a C&D order on the same person who bailed out their daughter. Who gave them time to spend with their daughter. It doesn't seem right to me.

I'm on Padilla's side on this one.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics