2011.06.03 - Nancy Grace - Alleged "Zanny the Nanny" speaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm...............the thought just crossed my mind - I wonder if KC is allowed to watch television? I remember someone saying way back when that she got one hour a day. And I seem to remember that she has a small radio in her cell. If that's correct, she may hear the local news. Casey may hear how local attorneys don't think JB is doing a good job. Or, she may hear about the women wanting a picture with him.

Leila, You're right. I remember she was allowed a radio and 1 hour of t.v. alone because she's in protective custody. That would be interesting, If she now knows how much damage JB is doing but can't stop that running train. Can she fire him now????

I'm not sure if she's been on NG before, but there's been interviews with the media, and of course she was present during the depositions GA and CA did for John Morgan and Keith Mitnik.

lol, i know she was on one of those "news" shows. i remember her saying about the same thing.

Leila, You're right. I remember she was allowed a radio and 1 hour of t.v. alone because she's in protective custody. That would be interesting, If she now knows how much damage JB is doing but can't stop that running train. Can she fire him now????

I don't think so, and she would still have CM. Also, the ones that matter, the jury, are sequestered so thankfully they won't be seeing him posing for photographers.

Hopefully he'll quickly fade into oblivion and his credibility will be forever in the sewer - just like Geragos.

Yet Geragos has been making the entire circuit this week...for losing a DP case...:(

She stole Zenaida's information on that day she went to Winter Park looking for another rental with the New Yorker---Lazarro. She called up a person whom was an agent on the property and they went to look at what was available. ICA was not allowed to look at the property beyond the entry/office because she did not have on her person valid identification. No ID->could not go to the apartment to stick her nose in the air and jiggle that torso. She used a person she was acquainted with to gain a foot in to the door. Heed wise and wonderful ws friend and pals-do not let a stranger near

Back from commercial showing trial highlights.......CA saying she had no idea (Casey's) Zanny wasn't a real person.....

The end.

Zenaida Gonzales seems pretty down to earth and articulate. I saw her on another show some time back on the playground with her children. She had on a tank top and has a slew of large tattoos. Then, this week, we saw the one jailhouse tape where Casey tells her folks that Zenaida has no tattoos visible in a bikini... LE found one Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales in the area; one look at her as compared to Casey's description (full or her unncecessary fabricated detail) immediately excluded her as a suspect, imo...

Justice for Caylee!

Jose posin' for pics outside with a lady on each arm! eep!

I saw that....just a few days ago he was using the 4 letter word to a reporter who accidentally tripped on Baez's case on wheels, but with several people following him for pictures, he was eating it up ......look at me , I'm a celebrity,with a big smile on his face. :floorlaugh:

I don't know what is on your cable service but Dr. Drew is on here. I'm going to watch that tonight as well. He's covering again.

I remember now! It was when Leonard Padilla was doing a search of the river. Divers had been diving and came up with some small bones. Later, it was said that Casey had watched some of the coverage of the river search at jail and there was no reaction to the news that LP's divers had found small bones.

At that time, we all discussed that it was because she knew that river wasn't where she left Caylee's remains, so there was no reaction.

Later, we learned that she did have a reaction when she learned that the remains of a small child were found off Suburban Drive.

I don't know what is on your cable service but Dr. Drew is on here. I'm going to watch that tonight as well. He's covering again.

I left it on HLN also!

Dr. Drew is really good tonight by the way!

Watching it too...................

Question since I know you have been here from the beginning: Tonight on NG's show when the guests were talking about JB not filing a motion to exclude the jailhouse tapes.....with all the motions he's filed, did he really miss that one? I hadn't kept up entirely with what the defense filed motions on . :waitasec:

I remember now! It was when Leonard Padilla was doing a search of the river. Divers had been diving and came up with some small bones. Later, it was said that Casey had watched some of the coverage of the river search at jail and there was no reaction to the news that LP's divers had found small bones.

At that time, we all discussed that it was because she knew that river wasn't where she left Caylee's remains, so there was no reaction.

Later, we learned that she did have a reaction when she learned that the remains of a small child were found off Suburban Drive.
]

Soooo much like Scott Peterson! When his mother was telling him a pregnant woman with Laci's description was seen at a gas station in Oregon... **click**... he hung up midway through her voice mail. But whenever there was news about dredging the bay or sonar there, he was all ears.

Question since I know you have been here from the beginning: Tonight on NG's show when the guests were talking about JB not filing a motion to exclude the jailhouse tapes.....with all the motions he's filed, did he really miss that one? I hadn't kept up entirely with what the defense filed motions on . :waitasec:

I think JB forgot. He never expected them to be played in their entirety and he was focused on the early stuff, pre jail videos. The State kept quiet. When JB realized this week he knew it was not possible to exclude them but wanted them redacted but not only was it too late to motion - it was too late to practically make edits. Doh! I am sure this will become a topic for appeal but for now JB has sunk his own Defense. Only recovery is for ICA to testify but she will sink herself now the Jury has seen her in operation ... An emotional terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks