2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone got a text message-that was the radio frequency HHJP was referring to. LOL!!

More knee injections and I am good for a few weeks. Links in my siggy!

Let's all hold hands as we start getting into the forensics...I know this is going to be so hard for all of us...*big hugs to everyone*

AM went with GA to Johnson Towing to received the garbage bag that was in the Pontiac

ARGHHH!!!! DT need to be objecting to these leading questions.

Now showing pictures that AM took. First picture she is showing is a pic of the dumpster at Johnson Towing

What I REALLY REALLY can't wait for is Vass :) I love that man! He comes across so well.

Back from Drs. office. Can someone please thank this post if all I missed was the videotapes this morning? TIA

Awilda McBryde being questioned by LDB.

With OCSO for 10 years.

Audio feedback in courtroom.

In 7/08 she was in the missing persons unit as an investigator, looking for runaways, people, children, adults, AMBER. She's not sworn officer. She assists detectives and LEOs doing background work.

In 7/08 she met with GA and he accompanied her to a place off of Narcoosee Road when Caylee was reported missing and she was told by YM to go to Johnson's Towing to recover the trash bag. This was on 7/16/08. It was dark when they went. The gate was closed and they had to call the number on the gate. One of the drivers opened the gate. She explained to him what they were doing - described the vehicle - and told them they needed to get the trash bag out of the dumpster. GA knew where it was. They gained access and she had a camera.

She was shown a photo of the WSI dumpster. Photo taken before they got in to the dumpster. Photo marked as State's Exhibit #74 - no defense objection. Photo published to Jury.

This witness is the OCSO LE who went with George to Johnson's tow yard, to retrieve the garbage bag(white)that had been taken from the trunk of the Pontiac Sunfire and thrown into a dumpster on the property. George was taken along with this officer because of his knowledge of the garbage bag, what it looked like.

LDB: is showing this witness photographs of the dumpster at Johnson's.

This lady detective is very soft spoken and sweet, I hope Mason doesn't bite her head off on cross.

#CaseyAnthony Fellow tweeters..WESH is aware of livestream issue and working on it. Sorry!

by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:40 PM

Next pic being shown is a pic of the dumpster with all of the tops open. LDB asks if she was the one that opened the tops. She answered that she and GA and Johnson towing employee openend them

White drawstring trash bag with a stain approximately the same size as the stain George described observing in Casey's trunk on the outside of it :sick:

Now showing pics of the white garbage bags before they were removed from the dumpster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288