2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little tidbit about LDB. She has been practicing since 1989. She doesn't even look old enough to be practicing that long! FYI all info goten from martindale.

Education
University of Pittsburgh, B.A.; University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
About this Attorney
Not available
Admissions
1989, Florida

She was also asked to retrieve a computer tower and digital camera on 7/17 from the A's house. Needs record to say what time. It was 12:15. She brought them to the OSCO. She had Tanya Depalmo with her, another missing persons investigator. It was an HP Pavilion computer tower and a polaroid digital camera. She took them to OSCO and gave them to Sgt Allen and YM.

She had no contact with Sandra Kahn (sp) at that time. This was her last opportunity to access these items.

LDB - no more questions.

BZ - no questions.

Witness excused.

LDB calls next witness

Awilda McAryd, OCSO X10 yrs,
Audio difficulties....
7/2008 assigned OCSO - Missing Persons Unit Investigator....look for missing runaways/children/adults/Amber alert . . . she assists in background work in locating missing persons....met w/GA when Caylee reported missing...off Narcoosie Rd....told by YM to go to Johnson's towing to recover trash bag...OCSO - reviewed papers to refresh recollection for today...dark outside - gate closed ...call number - one of the drivers opened the gate....she explained what they were doing, showed her badge, explained vehicle, GA was with her, GA knew which dumpster, gained access to dumpster and had camera with her,photo of dumpster dated 7/16/08, before looking inside to trashcan - took a picture of dumpster...introduce - no objects - received in evidence and publish....sections to the lid to the dumpster .....not in that position upon arrival - they were closed - Johnson's employee, GA and she opened lid - didn't touch anything inside dumpster prior to take photo....photo of 2 white trash bags - identified the one on the right with the pizza box........took picture first before removed or touched anything.....enter- received publish...
didn't open the bag....put it in a brown paper bag - she only touched the bag-she had gloves on...put it in brown paper bag...and put another brown paper bag over the top of the garbage bag so it would be covered - put it in her work vehicle....GA was with her during retrival but he had no access to the bag....GA was dropeed off prior to return to OCSO - forensic unit CSI member George Bloise....gave property form over then YM ...also asked to retrieve another item from the A residence on 7/17/08 - computer tower and digital camera...time? OCSO records for time....on 7/17 @ 12:15...brought them to OCSO - Tanya also a missing person investigator accompanied her......HP Pavillion computer tower....camera Polaroid Digital camera...gave to YM and Sgt. Adams(?) ....contact w/Sandra Con? - no....last opportunity access either of those items....

no cross
excuse witness

no cross... and I was just getting ready to ask you guys to keep it nice during cross LOL...

LDB: what item did you retrieve from the anthony's?

a computer, and a digital camera

LDB: what would reflect that?

the OCSO would reflect that.

LDB: may I approach?

HHJP: you may

on the 17th at 12:15 of July

LDB: what did you do with those items?

brought them to OCSO

LDB: who else

Depalma

LDB: are you the person who took possession?

yes

LDB: HP pavilian computer tower (numbers) and the camera was a digital camera?

yes

LDB: what did you do with items

gave to Melich and Allen

LDB: did you have contact at that point with sandra cohn?

I did not, no.

LDB: would that have been the last opportunity you had accessed those items?

yes

LDB: nothing further

HHJP: you may be excused

Do we know if Padilla is going to be a witness?

What relevant matter does he have direct knowledge of?

I haven't been following this trial long but I understand the nearest thing to him having relevant info is that one of his investigators heard ICA allegedly stating something supposedly incriminating upon her release. However, he does not have direct knowledge of this so whatever he has to say regarding this would be hearsay.

Also from a tactical point of view I think you would want to keep Padilla out since it would play into the Defense argument of media hound.

I think it's very strange that the DT has been attacking this garbage from the trunk and they chose not to cross this witness :dunno:

Good! Awilda escaped the "wrath of CM".

They probably read online that the reactions to the LE crossing wasn't favorable.

Next witness -Christine Narkiewiz sp?

CSI with OCSO

Just a little tidbit about LDB. She has been practicing since 1989. She doesn't even look old enough to be practicing that long! FYI all info goten from martindale.

Education
University of Pittsburgh, B.A.; University of Pittsburgh, J.D.
About this Attorney
Not available
Admissions
1989, Florida

She looks so young because she can sleep at night, I wonder if THIS DT can?

Yay! Another one who looks at the jury!

Off topic: I love her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members