2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO WAY did Baez review these tapes before putting that drowning theory out there. She is praising GA endlessly.

Or, maybe he thought the jury would buy that she is praising him because he's helping conceal what happened?

There goes Baez. Trying to argue against another tape and more bad news against his client. Sorry Baez, you don't have a chance with this evil woman you are trying to represent.

I think the next video is the one where Casey becomes angry, family eating chili..
The visit AFTER Caylee's bday came and went

Everything Casey says is reverse in meaning. She is so happy for what they do. Meaning= she is not happy with their focus on Caylee.

#CaseyAnthony 17 keeps looking up
Like when is this going to be over?

by bobkealing via twitter at 8:32 AM

You mean this might be as OBVIOUS to them as it has been to all sane people everywhere what happened to Caylee & why?

I would love to have someone analyze her language. The way she speaks, the big words she uses . . . very odd, especially for a girl her age.

I would say she has spent too much time watching TV, particularly soap operas.:innocent:

I'm still thinking about that little last nights visit with jb was strickly business???????????:waitasec::banghead::maddening:

During this sidebar before the next video is played jurors are looking around at their surroundings in the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:37 AM

Come on HHJP...remind him that the deadline passed and let's roll!

Lots of evidence boxes/bags in courtroom today. I don't recall seeing that many before, but who knows my mind is going numb!

How can she claim that "the molester" is so great as a dad and gramps? Laws. I am sure ya all discussed this but who put the tape around Caylee's mouth and nose? Wrapped 3 times was it? She drown huh. Sure...

This trial is incredible. Casey needs a different attorney. When I, not remotely a legal person, pick up on their mistakes, it's bad.

NO WAY did Baez review these tapes before putting that drowning theory out there. She is praising GA endlessly.

He had to have. As the rest of the DT. The only thing I can think of is they are going to put someone on the stand that's going to explain her behavior. The problem with that is how would you explain GA's then?

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 2 African American IT worker is very Zen. Expression never ever changes.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 2 African American IT worker is very Zen. Expression never ever changes.

Well, and here we are at a sidebar, just before the screaming hissy fit tape.

Commenting from a minute or two ago - CA goes in to try to talk about Caylee, and ICA directs her on how the interact with the media. I realize that at this point JB has instructed her to "zip it" but can you say deflection? She's really masterful at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88