2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey seems unsettled this morning.. Talking non stop to Baez

Ditto Frigga - these five o'clock up without an alarm clock wake-ups are starting to worry me....
meeeeeeee too.. then i work all day trying to catch up as i can.. then read and watch till bed lol..

Good Morning from sunny Orlando fellow WS'ers..
Kids home...School is OUT for the summer!!!

Jury in.

HHBP speaking to jury - working on 2 matters - additional restaurant and hamburger.

LDB - Exhibit 71 GA and CA video of 7/30/08

HHBP reads stip as to authenticity of tape

Good morning - I got lost and couldn't find you! So glad to be here!

The picture-in-picture is AWESOME! Thanks Softail & Mel!

R we going to see the "chili" video today. That will be real hard to shwallow with the jurors (IMHO) :)

Mel

Judge mentioned he's working on the 2 issues the jurors apparently have requested. One seemed to involve a restaurant and the other seemed to involved "hamburgers". lol

I love how HHJP talks to the jury! It’s like he is a host in his own home. He loves making them happy!

Yippee another video...is this the one when she gets frushtrated and can't shallow...

HHJP just told the State that he had given something to the Defense last night after State had left. Guess there was a behind the door meeting between Judge and Defense last night. How interesting!

#CaseyAnthony A lot of students in audience today. Juror #1 took a long look Casey's way when she sat down.

#CaseyAnthony A lot of students in audience today. Juror #1 took a long look Casey's way when she sat down.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:03 AM

My eldest wanted me to take her to the trial this morning...no can do today..won't bring the little ones to see that...

More HOURS of letting people spend money & work & worry themselves to death!

Staring at mom and dad
2zt8ufk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members