2011.06.03 TRIAL Day Nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey

As the video shows conversations about Caylee's bday #CaseyAnthony in court starts to cry.
2 minutes ago
via Twitter for iPad

InSession

#CaseyAnthony and her mother Cindy both cry on this last jailhouse video.
3 minutes ago via web

CFNews13Casey

Jurors take notes when #CaseyAnthony says she chooses George bc they've had a broken relationship. Says starting fix it "day this started"
5 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

BBM

I take it that she means the day she was arrested. I will watch this video again to confirm.

KC knows she is in trouble. I believe she had forgotten about all of the lies she told or at least how many she told.

About the only thing I can give JB credit for is continuing to show his face in that courtroom, especially after the jury has seen these tapes completely demolishing his opening statement. This is just brutal to the defense. Lethal.

OMG...how could that man not have filed a motion to suppress these 2 years ago is beyond my wildest imagination!!! I know you guys probably don't want to hear this, but all of his mistakes really are adding up to a good inefffective counsel argument on appeal. :sigh:

I think 2 years ago...Baez never had a defense except denial. All he was doing 2 years ago was raking in appearance money and doing as little as possible on this defense.

I bet KC is kicking herself for NOT having the drowning lie ready back then, she could have manipulated the situation BACK THEN had she already developed the lie. Also the abuse allegation, had she had that lie ready she could have played into it. I bet that is her thought. MO

Seeing the most reaction from the jury yet. #JoseBaez is closely watching the jurors' reactions.
by stevehelling via twitter at 11:26 A

I hope he's seeing the writing on the wall.

I'm loving the courtroom tweeters telling us how the jurors are reacting. Keep ' em coming!

BTW, I'm getting so tired of ICA saying, "that's all I really want". :maddening:

Saying she needs to be out so she can get Caylee home faster. Yet, remember, when Cowboy posted bond, she did NOTHING but spend hour upon hour at JB's office IN PRIVATE.

Jim L from NBC (?) keeps tweeting and insisting that she is crying, despite what it looks like. Wonder if Jose met with him in NY back in 2008 to discuss movie, book, photo sales.

JL was with CA for months,every hearing they sat together, then they started sitting in separate areas and no contact apparent. He has denied movie deals, but he is always defense oriented in his comments IMO and he has attended every single hearing, so it's work related...

Why do people keep tweeting she is crying - I have been watching her on the monitor and haven't seen one tear - that puzzled angry face hasn't changed at all.

I'm not seeing her cry at all either-- thanks for posting what I was thinking! lol

As parents are they now wishing she had a competent attorney or hoping the truth runs its course and sets them free?

IMO CA is really upset during this visit thinking about Caylee. AND contemplating WHAT is going on, what happened???

It makes me sick the way they walk on eggs with her.........they should have taken the bull by the horns along time ago.............

anthonycase WOFL
The CSI guy who looked for evidence in #Caseyanthony's car is in the hallway. I wonder if he'll be up next. #fox35

"I wish there's was something I could do to make things easier on everybody."

How about telling the truth, Casey!

The CSI guy who looked for evidence in #Caseyanthony's car is in the hallway. I wonder if he'll be up next. #fox35

I bet KC is kicking herself for NOT having the drowning lie ready back then, she could have manipulated the situation BACK THEN had she already developed the lie. Also the abuse allegation, had she had that lie ready she could have played into it. I bet that is her thought. MO

ICA doesn't seem capable of planning ahead. Her lies seem to get her through the next 60 seconds and that's it. New lies 60 seconds later. No long term strategy.

Casey's Eyebrows raised and nodded in agreement when she was watching herself say "if it's coming from the sherffs dept I don't trust anything they say"

My opinions she's still very angry at the police.

She really hates Yuri....and so does her attorney.

by anthonycase via twitter at 10:36 AM

yes - I think its the last time they met each other.

was it actually possible for them to actually meet face to face like they were suggesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine