2011.06.04 Sidebar Day Ten [MERGED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
downport - we are not joking about Caylee's decomposing body - it's more to do with Cindy claiming it was pizza in the trunk.

We've been following this case for three years, day in and day out. If we did not take advantage of the down time to help lighten the mood, we would all be quite mad by now.

Please feel free to join us if you would like to and welcome.

I second this sentiment. As with all difficult situations in life,there are times that you have to laugh or you'd always be crying.

DOWNPORT,
You'll find many posters on this forum have some very tragic life situations of their own,and disrespect for our precious Caylee is the very last we would want.
It must be jarring to read,but when you've been here awhile you'll understand .:seeya:

Hmmm... Wondering what Ms. Fryer is showing Casey on her phone? :waitasec:

Do we need to put our shoes on mods?

A capture of my screen; wesh and websleuths side to side so that I can watch and type. I'm kind of glad they're stopping at 1PM today. I need to do my laundry, lol.

28l3mex.png

You will fit in quite well around here. lol.

Welcome to WS all newbies!

And a good morning to everyone!

Anybody else thankful Saturdays are half day for two reasons

1. Can get some errands and work done and

2. Can't take a full day of the stressful lies of ICA

Imagine how the prosecution team feels on Saturday afternoons.

strawberry I have Orlando Sentinel up and LIVE!

I thought this was aired live on HLN today?

Do we not have a trial thread today since they are showing court already, thanks.

DS talking to KC not happy explaining something she is irritated about. KC not happy about it either.

*Yawn* Morning all!

Have little league game in a little bit. Thanks to all who will keep me posted!:coffeecup:

anyone know why or what happened with LP???? He was on JVM (couldn't stand watching some of the atty's on--so changed chanels)----there was somethng that happened that he was issued legal papers?

It appears that the Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman issued him a cease and desist order...to stop talking about them and the trial or he will be sued...JMHO

Good morning WS family :seeya:

Feel better Tulussa....I know how pain just puts you out of commission...feel better...

Another day closer to DR.....if those jurors get it right. After watching those jailhouse vids from a different prospective, you can feel the emotional torture she delves out to her parents and still is...not to mention how she put a huge dent in her defense theory...GA was the best dad and grandfather...I also notice how stone faced she sits while the jury is present...as soon as they leave the courtroom, she's too chatty with Baez....very animated yesterday after viewing those jailhouse videos..I wish I knew what she was saying...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member