2011.06.04 TRIAL Day Ten (Morning Session ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the foundation/predicate or whatever, right?

Oh boy, this lady is a very sharp cookie IMO... I think JB will get eaten if he tries her...

So now the PT will lay out every class clear down to basket weaving 101 to thwart JB.

I bet we are going to hear "objection" from Baez every few minutes.....ad nauseum

Another pretty professional lady to make Casey look bad and I am sure Baez will end up so also.

Is there a link for the witnesses too, the media is only on ICA

There goes KC again, with that look of envy/disdain/jealously, at a well-educated young woman.

State is establishing KL, FBI analyst, as a expert.

She's gonna give her opinion on the death banding on the hair. Its gonna be another nail in ICA's coffin!

Bachelors of Science in Biology, Masters of Science in Forensics, Post-Graduate courses in Forensics. She knows her stuff!

She sounds very qualified to me. I wonder if JB will object.

Her 44th testimony
Qualified - touched on hair examinations.. ..
yup CASEY

Reflecting on yesterday testimonies, JB really got ahead of himself with the hair related questions. (Claiming that the hairs found were animal hair.) He wanted to discredit Bloise, but THIS witness is the one who is capable of answer his science-related questions. Actually, I'm sure he knew that, he probably wanted to make Bloise look bad.

brief defense voir dire on qualifications: everyone be good ;-)

I thought the judge said No? He's letting him do the Voir Doire? (sp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88