2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RiverRat, please accept my prayers and well wishes for your family at this awful time.

Anyone have any idea who might be the first witness up today?

I am so sorry to hear that River Rat. and Yes, Casey is dispicable and that story Baez has come up with is so ridiculous and beyond the pale. And dragging her poor father in is unforgiveable. I know he would never do what they are saying.

Just Black Coffee and my thyroid pill for me this morning..

RiverRat...so sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs coming your way. You are so right though, this is what normal people do....just proves, it could have never happened the way JB or ICA said. Just reinforces my belief that she is guilty.

Riverrat

so sorry for your families loss ur all in our thoughts x a

RR, So sorry for your loss. :grouphug:

Morning all....

Can you get a Lifestyle Lift on your Bum?

does anyone have a link to the site that plays two differnt camera shots?....they will have bill s on there during the breaks and side bars
thanks....im not on my reg computer and cant seem to find it

The one at the bottom of my signature displays a split screen TakeNote. Right now they are both Casey but when a witness, HJBP or attorney is speaking one of the cameras is on them, the other stays on Casey.

ICA in court. Not looking happy. Gets right to her office duties .

ICA entering the courtroom wearing a lavander button down collared **** with her hair pulled back in a messy bun - catting with DS.

Good Morning all!
Every morning when my alarm goes off for this, I think to sleep in.....then I remember it's for Caylee.
I know a lot of you are like me and feel that watching this is the LEAST you can do for that poor baby.

Morning all....

Can you get a Lifestyle Lift on your Bum?

I'm sure if you have enough money, anything is possible.

Love your avatar - reminds me of my fave Motown song "What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted". Love the Joan Osborne version from that doc Standing In The Shadows of Motown, instant living room dance film.

I just became a WS member over the weekend and have written some posts. I have been lurking and following the case since the beginning. But something happened when i started posting and I wonder if you all can relate. Its like it suddenly became very "real" for me what ICA has done (more then any point in the last 3 years)...perhaps its the putting the words on paper and finding myself discussing duct tape and cause of death....uggh...did anyone else experience this when first beginning to post.

Riverrat so sorry to hear of the loss of your cousins baby.

Gave me chills reading. May God be with your family, Bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member