2011.06.06 TRIAL Day Eleven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think Baez will cross examine Dr. Vass. DCS will have to.

jb is doing the objections...he also exmined him during the frye hearing--his hand is currently very close to the mic to object......they are nervous

Just FYI, this stuff may be disturbing for some people. Viewer discretion is advised.

Hey, the defense looks uncomfortable to me with this witness. I don't think kc likes his area of study.

Jurors seem very interested in this. They are taking notes and leaning toward Vass. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:11 AM

Looks like Dr. Vass is addressing the jury. I'm sure that won't go over well with the DT! lol

I L-O-V-E this man! He is speaking MY language! Nucleic acids, cellular metabolism..... <rush>

Discussing what goes on with a body during the first stages of decomp.

Baez-This witness in not a biologist.

IMO...yes, JB looks "less than amused"....and is waiting for ANY opportunity to object....IMO, even just to break up the questioning because he's so likeable...Dr. Vass, that is

OOOPPPS....there he goes....LOL

Witness is not a biologist? Does JB understand that what Vass is saying is just basic college biology?

JB is talking again.
talk034.gif
myself.

Just FYI, this stuff may be disturbing for some people. Viewer discretion is advised.

I was just thinking the same thing. What a conversation to listen to first thing in the morning!

Baez-This witness is not a chemist.
Overruled.

Oh CARP! The judge got pizzed at Baez! WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow