2011.06.07 JVM: Baez accusing experts of sloppy wk, incompetence, destroying evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM is being kind of disingenuous now. Jean Ceasres already explained that the chemist was not talking about the same thing as Dr Vass. The chemist was talking about the chloroform in the wheelwell cover, not the carpet. Apples and Oranges. But JVM is now saying they are in conflict with each other.

I know. They keep making it sound like Casey is going to get off just like OJ did. I don't think so because Baez isn't even close as good of a talker as Johnny Cochran was.

I think the outcome of the OJ case made citizens who are potential jurors sit up and take notice that justice was not served in the murders of Nicole Brown-Simpson and Ron Goldman. Jurors are not likely to allow that to happen again in high-profile case. jmo

JVM is being kind of disingenuous now. Jean Ceasres already explained that the chemist was not talking about the same thing as Dr Vass. The chemist was talking about the chloroform in the wheelwell cover, not the carpet. Apples and Oranges. But JVM is now saying they are in conflict with each other.

Oh the drama! ... It gets more viewers thus pays more in advertising ... Bottom-line so the coverage is Baez'ed pun intended to hype it up. If we just heard that the SA is pre-emptively shutting down the Defense we would not need to watch.

The method to the Baez madness of depicting all the prosecution experts and witnesses as liars, incompetents and intentionally misleading is nothing more than a ploy to bolster his opening statement of a law enforcement conspiracy to frame his client.

Yup and I hope it all comes back to bite him in the....

<Sigh> This case is bringing out the worst in me.

They were just talking about body language...said ICA is smoldering anger...she's always lied to get out of things and now she can't talk so she's smoldering...

Said CA was a grandmother in anguish coming to grips with a daughter who's lied all of her life...

Said GA looking down before he answered the sexual abuse question indicated shame and remorse but couldn't say what the root was...

Some guy just said the alternates were taking notes...I thought we didn't know who the alternates were...

The irony is indeed rich. Make that Iorny. LOL

So that I don't shut myself down with the moderators for the remainder of the trial, all I'll say is....the buffoonery continues. Jose Baez is a legend in his own mind.

IMO: If Baez just happens to get Casey off, what kind of a life would they have? Casey has no home to go home to, I just don't think Cindy & George is going to welcome her with open arms and homemade chilie. And what about Baez, from the notes Casey has written Baez is her Boy, she was even upset his wife was PG.What about the cozy jail visits JB & Casey have had. Not for a second is Casey going to let JB get away if she goes free. She will tell all and then some that is for sure.Casey will tell all about what has happened between them, and she has proof with the tapes from the jail and also the jail person that told them they had to stop hugging, wasn't there a report made on this? Is Jb going to keep Casey as his very own Nanny for his children, mabe even call her his own Zanny the nanny. All I can think is that if she goes free, JB is stuck with Casey for the rest of his life, which sounds good to me. They deserve each other:floorlaugh:

You know, I would much rather see a defense team try to attack the evidence, and the experts, than to concoct ridiculous stories that implicate innocent bystanders.

They were just talking about body language...said ICA is smoldering anger...she's always lied to get out of things and now she can't talk so she's smoldering...
yeah, i saw the segment as well and thought the observation was spot on... kc often appears to be seething because she is entirely unable to do what she does best - lie to defend herself.

yeah, i saw the segment as well and thought the observation was spot on... kc often appears to be seething because she is entirely unable to do what she does best - lie to defend herself.

It is just sooo frustrating when you think up good lies and cannot use them to respond ... A waste, a huge waste of good new lies ....

OMG JVM is going to have Mackenzie Phillips on tomorrow to discuss the "sexual abuse".

Vinnie, asking LKB why Baez's OS isn't considered preposterous.

LKB=There are some of us not drinking the Prosecution's 'haterade.'

How do u know CPR wasn't attempted?

If someone believes they might go to jail for an accident, they might cover it up. I think u have to accept that.
The prosecution wants u to hate her, hate what she's done.

But what about the constitution, don't you believe in that? In the justice system?

How do you know the father would not want to help her cover the accident up?

[about Kronk]
"apparently mr kronk called his son beforehand and told him he won the lottery with this case...obviously Baez has some evidence to support this or he would never say it in OS."

Re Vass;

He bought whatever the prosecution handed him. Wait for the defense before u make up your mind...there is abig mystery here to uncover..just wait

bbm. I know the answer!!!!!! Because if they had done CPR properly or likely at all in a panic there would have been skeletal trauma to the sternum and possibly ribs and Dr G says there was none. :rocker:

I agree. And I am counting on that seething anger to propel her straight into the witness stand, and from there, hopefully onto Death Row.

I will no longer watch JVM or either of the shows that start after the trial day is over...you know, the ones that have Vinnie P. hosting. First one comes on in place of Showbiz Tonight and the next is Prime News. Today I was catching up on yesterdays shows and that Dr. K (who was introduced by Vinnie as a current member of the defense team) was on, and boy did he give shady answers...said he didn't know Dr. Vass, downplayed his expertise as Junk Science, and basically shucked and jived thru his interview. Why don't these shows get some Prosecution attorneys on, and some experts who aren't associated with the defense. I just cannot watch anymore, they raise my blood pressure and I end up screaming at the TV.

From now on will just come to WS to get JVM's, NG's, and other talking heads shows described by WSers. You guys :rocker:

IMO: If Baez just happens to get Casey off, what kind of a life would they have? Casey has no home to go home to, I just don't think Cindy & George is going to welcome her with open arms and homemade chilie. And what about Baez, from the notes Casey has written Baez is her Boy, she was even upset his wife was PG.What about the cozy jail visits JB & Casey have had. Not for a second is Casey going to let JB get away if she goes free. She will tell all and then some that is for sure.Casey will tell all about what has happened between them, and she has proof with the tapes from the jail and also the jail person that told them they had to stop hugging, wasn't there a report made on this? Is Jb going to keep Casey as his very own Nanny for his children, mabe even call her his own Zanny the nanny. All I can think is that if she goes free, JB is stuck with Casey for the rest of his life, which sounds good to me. They deserve each other:floorlaugh:

Have you ever heard of Karla Homolka?

I agree. And I am counting on that seething anger to propel her straight into the witness stand, and from there, hopefully onto Death Row.
She's not angry. She doesn't feel a thing. She's a sociopath. The Defence will try for PTSD (due to abuse) but she's just there. Showing her true self. She gets a kick out of occasionally writing notes, seriously listening to testimony and flirting when the jury is not around. To quote her mother, "it is what it is". I don't see much beyond her demeanor. She might feel FRUSHTRATED when people aren't believing her or giving her full attention, but that's about it.

moo

Said CA was a grandmother in anguish coming to grips with a daughter who's lied all of her life...

Said GA looking down before he answered the sexual abuse question indicated shame and remorse but couldn't say what the root was...

Always accusatory speculations so the media can get the viewers attention. Did they ever think maybe he's totally ashamed of his only daughter that just accused him of the ultimate as a father!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77