2011.06.07 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Murder Trial Day 12. NG Live From Orlando 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG; "What did Baez say today about the reported stench in the car trunk?
Today, he claims the stench is empty containers of cheese, meat and frozen food."

JC= The playhouse is where the dog hit during the search for decomp. Why not the pool area?

PP= the scent cannot be put into words, so vile smelling.

NG=Baez actually tried to compare the stench to EMPTY food containers. He even tried to accuse the cops of destroying evidence, by drying out it out...

Natisha= [re diary entrance] not sure if it will be entered into evidence.

JC= [cadaver dogs] Garus started by hitting in the trunk of the car. then he was taken to the yrd and he made an alert by the playhouse.

Video clips of testimony, evidence.......

Jean Casares: Man's best friend, a trained cadaver dog, didn't hit at the swimming pool but alerted next to the playhouse, the sand, and mailbox of Caylee Anthony's.

NG remembering how CA broke down in tears on the stand when shown photo of the play area.

JC: paved inside playhouse, had umbrella, mailbox - Caylee's little area; where cadaver dog hit, in that area.

NG: body would have to be carried otherwise dog would've hit all across yard

Paul Penzone, fmr LE: Stench of a decomposing body is unmistakeable; can't be put into words, once experienced stays with you and know it distinctly.

Steve, People magazine: Two napkins had been dried out (from trash bag), JB asked about integrity of evidence, stopped short of accusing CSI doing (destroying?) it willfully; jury seemed to ignore JB.

Caller: Is Casey's "diary of days" coming into evidence?

Natisha: Not sure right now. Anthony family said entry was in 2003; LE said no earlier than 2004; not sure when entry was made in 2008.

JC: The cadaver dog, Gereaus (sp?) made a positive alert on the trunk of the car, first, before alerting in yard.

Okay after reading another thread and listening to NG here is my question

Who would have cleanined up back yard after dogs hit and then when returned next day things have been moved and they didn't pick up nothing. Who would have moved things around? GA, CA, LA, or ICA ?

The detectives/CSI removed the ground the first day.

These grandparents loved little Caylee, it shows so much. Does anyone know if they still have her little playhouse and other things still set up?

These grandparents loved little Caylee, it shows so much. Does anyone know if they still have her little playhouse and other things still set up?

They do still have her stuff in the yard :(

How can u accuse LE of drying out a bag that lay at least 2 weeks in the back of a trunk in florida in the summer? wouldnt it already be dry when they got it x

NGs clips showing all the people who have said they smelled death so far in the trial...mixed in was a clip of ICA saying "I haven't showered in two days". :lol:

Watching. NG talking about the odor and dog handler today. Jeanne saying that the dog hit by the playhouse/sandbox, not the pool.

Wow! I know I've heard that the k-9 hit at the pool too. Has that just been speculation all along? Anyone know? TIA

Okay after reading another thread and listening to NG here is my question

Who would have cleanined up back yard after dogs hit and then when returned next day things have been moved and they didn't pick up nothing. Who would have moved things around? GA, CA, LA, or ICA ?

After the dog hit on the area around the playhouse on July 17th, law enforcement came in and moved the playhouse and sandbox and excavated that whole area, scraping the top surface of dirt away. I've got pictures and if you want will find them and upload.

She's really offended that JB compared Caylee's decomp to raw hamburger.

Which is ridiculous as the Dogs are trained to differentiate. They are highly trained and their extreme sense of smell know the difference between hamburger and a dead body.

After the dog hit on the area around the playhouse on July 17th, law enforcement came in and moved the playhouse and sandbox and excavated that whole area, scraping the top surface of dirt away. I've got pictures and if you want will find them and upload.

Is that why the grass doesn't grow there anymore? :(

Wow! I know I've heard that the k-9 hit at the pool too. Has that just been speculation all along? Anyone know? TIA

The first cadaver dog did NOT hit near the pool. His name is Gerus. We haven't heard from the 2nd cadaver dog handler yet. Dog's name is Bones.

More video clips related to odor in the car and chloroform.........

Ellie: State is building to Caylee being in backyard then moved to trunk before being disposed of on Suburban Drive; two dogs hit on the car trunk

Tracy, K9 handler of "Cinco": Cadaver dogs do not hit on food containers, dead animals, food or garbage. Can distinguish between these things & human remains.

Marc Klaas: They (DT) can play all the games they want; believes jury is listening to evidence, will make a careful deliberation..........

More video clips of CA referencing a pizza box in the trunk........

commercial

--- Please let the woman that didn't want to judge people jump up during deliberations and say "Hey wait ...I find it extraordinary that the Defense fought the decomp evidence by the playhouse since he said Caylee died in the pool in the back yard"

I loved how Gerus' handler, Forgey, innocently answers "i smelt it clear as day" referring to the smell of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle