2011.06.07 Nancy Grace:Tot Mom Murder Trial Day 12. NG Live From Orlando 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah ... She spent 3 years in jail because it was an accident but she wanted to protect GA for responding inappropriately not calling 911 and covering up -- not! If it was an accident, even due to bad Mothering ... You would not sit in jail for 3 years facing the DP and not throw GA under the bus in the blink of an eye. She could have told the truth and be done, no jail time.

Honestly, who in the he&& would spend 3 years in jail, facing the DP and not SCREAM MY DAUGHTER DROWNED IN THE POOL

no one

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: nevermind:crazy: I thought it was the trial thread....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

,,,,,,,,, Carry on

LMAO I had a feeling you were posting on the wrong thread!

What wife of what serial killer is too close to ICA?

Hmm, Dr. Hunter said the dogs would not have hit on the pool because the body wouldn't have started to decomp for at least a day. So, not hitting on the pool, I guess, is insignifcant in terms of thwarting the drowing defense. Did I understand correctly?

Quick wrap-up with Natisha discussing defense admitting Caylee died on June 16.......

The end.

Game over. New High Score for State, New All-Time Low for Defense.

I hate to hear about these young "kids" dying in the war, she has at end of show.
So sad.

But I am glad she puts their face out there.

Honestly, who in the he&& would spend 3 years in jail, facing the DP and not SCREAM MY DAUGHTER DROWNED IN THE POOL

no one

And anyone with common sense should realize this....

Why didn't casey say it was George all along... There had to be time to view all the jail videos, the media coverage rumors, and the hatred of the family. It took awhile to come up with and use all this and to get that letter out of the jail about Lee. The thing with George's friend and his confession about an accident may have had to be put into place or used as well.

Well good night all, thanks Panthera for all of your recaps and all you do!

Justice is on it's way for sweet little Caylee

This may have been addressed in another post somewhere, but right now I'm so overwhelmed with trying to keep up with posts, so please forgive me, but ... the last few nights on Nancy Grace, I'm seeing pictures of Caylee I've never seen before. There was one tonight at 8:49pm, where Caylee is in a blue bathing suit and a white bathing cap with pink shoes on. i've never seen that. Is it just me? Did I not ever look thoroughly through online albums before? It's not just this one, it's been several I've never seen.

With the way she lies I'm beginning to think she wouldn't miss a beat on the questions the SA would ask her:banghead:

But the way she makes up imaginary people on the fly..... complete w/ incredibly detailed descriptions, family histories, and resumes....... it would definitely be interesting.....

Timer55 is also streaming Dr. Drew today as well.

This may have been addressed in another post somewhere, but right now I'm so overwhelmed with trying to keep up with posts, so please forgive me, but ... the last few nights on Nancy Grace, I'm seeing pictures of Caylee I've never seen before. There was one tonight at 8:49pm, where Caylee is in a blue bathing suit and a white bathing cap with pink shoes on. i've never seen that. Is it just me? Did I not ever look thoroughly through online albums before? It's not just this one, it's been several I've never seen.

If it's the one where she is reclining on the beach wearing a white sun hat we have seen that before. IIRc it was taken at Cocoa Beach..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member