2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but I wonder if the judge asks the jury if they prefer all of these breaks, long lunch hours and leaving before 5pm to working late and getting on with it?

I am looking forward to also hearing how she faked the work emails. Cindy had stated that she had seen them.

This is all so interesting!!!!

I bet Casey wishes she could just vanish about right now.

IIRC the pictures (or picture) that you are referring to were found to NOT be ICA - the girl looked like her but it was not ICA.

The pic that the FBI talked to GA about were never released.

No - there is an old thread in the parking lot area alllllll about this. Someone even went so far as to contacting the girl in the pic...how they found out who I cannot remember, but anywho...NOT ICA.

These 1 1/2 hour lunch breaks and all these other mini breaks are just too much, get on with it.

Yes, and I would find it very difficult as a juror to break for lunch for an hour and a half WITH other jurors and not be able to discuss the case!

Wow this is huge, she starts dating Ricardo then changes her password to rico23 sometime in Mar, she does the searches in Mar, she lied to Lee about her password she told him it was rico234.

I guess this witness is going to tell us soon when the internet history was deleted and that will be VERY interesting.

ICA told Lee her password was RICO 234 when it was RICO 23.

Methinks there is someone in the courtroom with a prostate problem.

IIRC HHJP likes to give the court reporter time to rest her hands. Especially after long testimony where she gets no break from taking it down.

Also...there is a diabetic juror so moving around a bit for circulation is important.

And finally.....it keeps the jury fresh to have frequent short breaks.

JB asking if this is the pic with the bruise of Caylee's eye.

Was it password protected? I am just picturing a computer user who would never even bother to delete temporary files once in a while. It takes a bit of work and some basic computer knowledge to password protect a router.

I am not in a big city by any stretch, here in the mountains of TN and there are three other routers I could use that nobody bothered to password protect. Lots of people don't.

Lee set it up - and he actually does have enough expertise to encrypt it.

JB complaining about bruise under eye pic

HHJP looking for the previous instruction he has about it

157n5sw.jpg

I do think JB will try and say that ICA googled chloroform because of Richardo's pic....

And the mock juror would say, "Okay, but then why go to the trouble to try to delete that search. If it was an innocent search, the mock juror would think ICA would not bother to delete history of search."

JMO

The irony of it, not only is she now hiding behind a computer screen, but this is taking place in courtroom 23!

Yes, and I would find it very difficult as a juror to break for lunch for an hour and a half WITH other jurors and not be able to discuss the case!

I think they should start at 8am, 45 minutes for lunch, one 15 minute morning break and 1 fifteen minute afternoon break. The rest of the world revolves on that type of schedule......so could they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie