2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Just saw this. Have the TH's gone crazy???

WENDY MURPHY: Why Casey Anthony will be acquitted

As easy as it is to hate Casey, there’s no real evidence she killed her child and our emphasis on her being a bad mother is distracting us from paying attention to the facts that matter.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/x1459481866/WENDY-MURPHY-Why-Casey-Anthony-will-be-acquitted

I am getting worried that ICA may get away with this.

Don't worry, just stay focused on the facts. Don't let these idiots distract you. Remember, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!:innocent:

So the state has to show where the car was during the time she was driving Tony's car. I imagined it was in his apt. parking lot since she had his car to use at the time.

That sounds like a joke but it is exactly what she is seriously suggesting. She said herself, " Who ELSE had keys to the car." AND she was saying that Casey is just covering for a loved one, and isnt saying anything because she thinks she will be acquitted , AND SHE PROBABLY WILL BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HER."

Is she being paid by the DT now too?

very true. i really don't how anyone can believe the defense theory. why on earth would anyone sit in jail for 3 years, and just now say what happened? if it were because she was afraid, one would think she would stick with her story out of fear of what ca and ga would do.

also i agree there is no evidence she did it, it is all just circumstantial. it all points to her but doesn't say she did it. sadly there is no smoking gun.

My perception is that Wendy's passion and focus is sex crimes so when the Defense team spins ICA was sexually abused then it played right into her favorite theory that Caylee was sexually molested / sold for sex. These folks let their personal agendas and desire for a conspiracy theory to get in the way of facts and plain old common sense. She is selling her pet theory IMO.

Exactly....Excellent post!

As for Dr. K-
the skull theory will make you think, but just for a moment...
First, RK admitted that he kicked the bag and the skull rolled out
Second, the other forensic dr on there made a good point that she did decompose partly in the trunk
Third, VP made the best point that there has been a hurricane and documented animal interference.
All the state has to do is bring any of this up on cross and the jury will be fine.

I think one of the most amazing things I have heard today on HLN is that Sunny H., a defense supporter has said that today is a "game changer." She said she put on her mom hat and imagined her child (who is the same age Caylee would be) with that duct tape on her .
Let's hope the jury thinks the same.

Sunny absolutely STUNNED me today. For weeks she has been nothing but pro-defense, pro-ICA... and did a complete 180 today saying ICA is absolutely guilty. My jaw dropped to the floor. I am really praying that the jury is getting the gist of the testimony and behavior of ICA... she has no remorse except for the fact that she was caught.

So after Wendy Murphy's scary TH segments and her article in the Patriot, I went back to the ACandyRose Timeline to see wth Wendy is talking about. So I see what she is obsessing about. I think the state might have to address it if the DT tries to use it.

On the 16th ICA sleeps at Tony's.Tony says they stayed in bed all day on the 17th. Yet there are things which seem to negate that. WEll, at least not ALL day. Because @ 2:44 pm they are calling each other on the phone and having conversations.

Here is the hinky parts that Wendy Murphy is pointing to: sometime during the day, Casey's car is backed into the garage at the Anthony's and seen by the neighbor. George left for work @ 2:30 so it was sometime after that. BUT THE NEIGHBOR TESTIFIES TO SEEING THE CAR BUT NOT THE DRIVER.

And then @ 5 pm Casey visits her friend Chris, and she is driving Tony's jeep, and told Chris her car was broken so she borrowed the jeep.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What is up with this? How did she end up switching cars, or did she switch cars? DID GEORGE HAVE HER CAR ?????????????????????

As easy as it is to hate Casey, there’s no real evidence she killed her child and our emphasis on her being a bad mother is distracting us from paying attention to the facts that matter.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/x1459481866/WENDY-MURPHY-Why-Casey-Anthony-will-be-acquitted

Good Lord! Has Wendy M. had a lobotomy? Ya'll have to read this article. She has most of the content totally wrong. Has she been watching the same trial? :maddening:

Oh! That would explain it! She's done a 180 though. And she's spinning in the opposite direction of everyone else..the ones who defended ICA and are now saying well maybe she did it.

Dang...I've landed in Topsy-Turvy World! *rolleyes*

ITA!

If this happens, Kc better go live in a compound in Pakistan because she already has a target on her forehead...

I just have to say, I've been an avid Nancy Grace supporter for years. It is through her show that I was first introduced to this case almost three years ago but I'm sorry to say that I haven't very happy with her show lately. The commercials breaks are horrendous! I feel like I'm watching a "commercial hour" with snippits of a show! Also she does not go into fact details as much as she used to. I feel like all the other shows are going in to great detail and really delving into the case, especially Dr. Drew. I guess I'm just a tad disappointed and needed to get it off my chest. Is Nancy running out of steam?.....I hope not.

So after Wendy Murphy's scary TH segments and her article in the Patriot, I went back to the ACandyRose Timeline to see wth Wendy is talking about. So I see what she is obsessing about. I think the state might have to address it if the DT tries to use it.

On the 16th ICA sleeps at Tony's.Tony says they stayed in bed all day on the 17th. Yet there are things which seem to negate that. WEll, at least not ALL day. Because @ 2:44 pm they are calling each other on the phone and having conversations.

Here is the hinky parts that Wendy Murphy is pointing to: sometime during the day, Casey's car is backed into the garage at the Anthony's and seen by the neighbor. George left for work @ 2:30 so it was sometime after that. BUT THE NEIGHBOR TESTIFIES TO SEEING THE CAR BUT NOT THE DRIVER.

And then @ 5 pm Casey visits her friend Chris, and she is driving Tony's jeep, and told Chris her car was broken so she borrowed the jeep.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What is up with this? How did she end up switching cars, or did she switch cars? DID GEORGE HAVE HER CAR ?????????????????????

If I remember right ICA tried to call her dad at work and her cell phone pinged from the Anthony home during that time. Also I believe she text Amy and it also pinged at the Anthony's home. The next place her phoned pinged was at TL. From what I remember The car was at TL when she borrowed TL car she said because she was having car troubles. ICA cell phone is gonna tell her where abouts. The state hasn't even gotten that point yet dont worry they will. The DT doesn't have a pot to stand on. GA was at work he couldn't of had the car especially sinse Casey had it at TL.

Will somebody please give me the date when Wendy Murphy moved to the Logic-Free Zone?:banghead:

She has been flooding the airwaves with all kind of nonsense lately. She sold Greta VS a whole segment full of disinformation. Her stance seems to be that Casey is innocent but she is loyally covering for the real killer, who had control of her car from the 17th to the 19th, then returned it with the stink in the trunk.

She alludes to George being the real killer by reminding us that he had access to the car and that Casey told her friends the car stunk because her Dad hit an animal when he had the car.

I used to respect Wendy but she has gone off the deep end. I did e-mail her with the proper info and links to our timelines. I hope she does some research soon.

I'm amazed at all the testimony about ICA being a great mom. When you think about it, doesn't just about everyone say that about people they know? I don't think I've heard anyone say, "Now she's a bad mother" when in friendly circles. Mom's are on their best behavior in public. All we keep hearing these THs say is "She was a great mom. I am sick of hearing it.

It appears NONE of her friends were family oriented. Most mothers who love and adore their child seek out other young mothers. Casey wanted no part of that. Jesse G wanted a family and adored Caylee. Casey rejected that. She said Jesse loved Caylee more than her.

We are looking at jealousy, frustration and revenge as motives for killing her precious daughter. I don't know how the SA will prove this because everyone wants to keep on saying she was a great mom. She was NOT a great mom...she wasn't even a mediocre one. All these pics they keep showing...ugh! It's like a photo op for casey. She is looking at the camera and smiling every time. Seldom, if ever, did we see her looking lovingly at Caylee.

I wish the Talking Heads would give up drinking the "Loving mom" kool-aid.

I'm amazed at all the testimony about ICA being a great mom. When you think about it, doesn't just about everyone say that about people they know? I don't think I've heard anyone say, "Now she's a bad mother" when in friendly circles. Mom's are on their best behavior in public. All we keep hearing these THs say is "She was a great mom. I am sick of hearing it.

It appears NONE of her friends were family oriented. Most mothers who love and adore their child seek out other young mothers. Casey wanted no part of that. Jesse G wanted a family and adored Caylee. Casey rejected that. She said Jesse loved Caylee more than her.

We are looking at jealousy, frustration and revenge as motives for killing her precious daughter. I don't know how the SA will prove this because everyone wants to keep on saying she was a great mom. She was NOT a great mom...she wasn't even a mediocre one. All these pics they keep showing...ugh! It's like a photo op for casey. She is looking at the camera and smiling every time. Seldom, if ever, did we see her looking lovingly at Caylee.

I wish the Talking Heads would give up drinking the "Loving mom" kool-aid.

EXACTLY. She was always smiling straight into the camera, never AT her adorable child,

If you are really a 'good' mom then you sacrifice your own needs for awhile when your kids a very young. Those early years for them are all about what THEY need--like play dates with other toddlers, daily ROUTINES, long walks, friends their own ages, and consistency.

Casey offered her daughter NONE of that. She dragged her around to adult functions, keggers, tattoo parlors, allowed her to answer the door by herself, gave her to virtual strangers to watch her while mommy went into the bedroom with her new BF,and even worse, mommy lived a total lie.

The people who paint her as a 'wonderful' mother only knew the fake Casey. These same people thought she was awesome because she had a great job,
was a college student AND a single mother. WOW, HOW did she do it all, what an awesome chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77