2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from commercial with more video, trial testimony.....

NG stating Casey is in "sick bay" right now.

Heather, forensic anthropologist: This means that there was unceremonious disposition of Caylee's remains; this means to me it was a homicide. Struck today by Casey's behavior; comparing to Danny Rollins where he stood up with counsel during middle of forensic presentation later came back and changed his plea.

Showing video of Casey leaving court.

Yes she did! She looked at the first pic! It's on WFTV. She looked then dry heaved. And I think she did it on purpose to try and get some emotion up.

I'm looking and I can't find the link showing this. Do you have it??

As one of the mods said, I think it was Ynot, we've been waiting for years for the testimony today and it was rough. Somehow Caylee was heard today. My DH said after watching the recap on HLN, I don't know about anyone else but when I see pictures of the duct tape, I don't picture the skull, I picture a 2 1/2 year old baby looking at her mother killing her and being silenced. I just bawled when he said that after today's testimony.

I had a post go poof too, but I posted exactly when the threads MERGED, so I think it went into cyberspace or down the rabbit hole.

I was typing what was being said on the show as the threads merged so I'm innocent! :)

I asked that same thing today what would it matter if the hair was wet?
Same dna i imagine!
i DO not understand why they wouldnt check one to the other!

Could this be the smoking gun?

Could Dr G have the ANS?

I so hope it is!!!

I hadn't thought about it until just now, but I bet that they compared them to the one found in the trunk under a microscope. That would be nice.

I wonder what effects the elements had on the hair found with the skull. I guess if a comparison was done and is presented in court time will tell.

So ... Has ICA finally reached the end of the corridor and faced her maker so she turned... To save herself?

I just can't handle hearing the teeth in skull stuff. My girls are just starting to lose their baby teeth. :(

I wonder what effects the elements had on the hair found with the skull. I guess if a comparison was done and is presented in court time will tell.

If they didnt compare the hairs someone really really really messed up.
That would put that baby in that trunk.

So ... Has ICA finally reached the end of the corridor and faced her maker so she turned... To save herself?

I just don't know yet. She will want to save her life... that I believe

Nancy Grace really letting the world know how poor Caylees remains were thrown out like trash, the final desecration imo.

Marc Klaas: A picture is worth a thousand words.

:(

He didn't look at Polly's remains either and that was the only time they weren't in the courtroom for the trial.

C.W.: all the computer evidence, dumping, duct tape -- how did this defense attorney and this criminal come up with this (defense)

Nancy Grace really letting the world know how poor Caylees remains were thrown out like trash, the final desecration imo.

When was Bundy executed? She looks like his reincarnation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans