2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by SoSueMe, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roseofsharon

roseofsharon Active Member

There is a 911 call made by JG. He called because KC was having what he thought/described as a grand mal seizure, however, I believe the conclusion after being assessed at the hospital was that the seizure was brought on by too much alcohol -- surprise, surprise!!!

2. countzero

countzero self timeout

Wait til the paper towels come in. ... ICA will be wiping those hands and fingers til her skin is raw.

3. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Pulling her sleeves over her hands, rubbing her hands together, wiping the desk in front of her, cleaning up for the DT at the end of the day are all gestures that signify guilt. Casey desperately wants to clean up the mess that she made when she killed Caylee and make it go away. "Out, damned spot!"

4. BeenaBobba

BeenaBobba Vincit omnia veritas!

I think that she used the chloroform to anesthetize Caylee before placing the duct tape over her nose and mouth. I hate to get graphic, but think about an awake (almost) three-year-old having duct tape placed on her face. A child that age would try to rip the tape off; she would flail her little body and would put up as much of a fight as a baby that age is capable of doing. Casey would have had to watch as tears streamed down Caylee's face and over the duct tape on her nose and mouth as she fought for her life and wondered why her mommy was doing this to her. I don't think Casey wanted to deal with that, so I think she drugged Caylee with the chloroform so that there wouldn't be a struggle. That way, Caylee would slip away as her body ran out of oxygen, sort of like falling asleep. It makes me so sad to think about. :(

5. roseofsharon

WOW!!! Exactly how I picture the scenario, but you have put it into words perfectly!!!

6. Softail

Softail Active Member

Mark Nejame is on HLN... He had tears in his eyes today! :cry:

7. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

You all have a good evening now here comes the lightning and power is flickering. Until tomorrow.

8. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

Oh yes! She did do that IIRC. So maybe she transferred the body to his car one night to dispose of the body in a car no one in the neighborhood would recognize. I believe he said he was surprised she had driven it the whole time he was away - early July. Also, she left her car to be towed rather than fill it with gas-so peculiar. When was that? Do the times add up here?

9. ThinkTank

ThinkTank Active Member

I do believe it has the photos from today [looks like a crime scene area in the photo the binder is opened to] and it has the Big Trouble Tshirt photo for the first page ... I saw it as Slabaugh flipped back the pages, and I do believe the Inmate has seen EVERY photo in that binder (before today)

Attached Files:

10. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

I was having a really hard time trying to imagine why the ME would have to cut Caylee's hair in order to remove one strip of duct tape just covering the mouth.

Now I get it...one strip, wrapped several times around the skull and in matted hair. To get it off intact, you'd have to cut the hair.

11. Juliana

Juliana Well-Known Member

I know the SA has this nailed down...but I kinda wish we could send this to them for closing arguments...very powerful discription.

12. countzero

countzero self timeout

Nope, sorry but TLs vehicle was gone over by CSIs and nothing was found that indicated Caylee was in it anytime.

13. momshrink

momshrink New Member

Reporters stated that the choppers were following the two jail vans to see where they went. They went back to the jail, not the hospital.

14. Hamsterdance

Hamsterdance New Member

I agree, and especially the BBM part! As if Caylee being killed by her own 'mother' and having her face duct-taped wasn't horrid enough, I have been sickened all afternoon by what I had read earlier that she was discovered face-down :( It just seems like one final indignity, tossed as if she was 'garbage', like others had mentioned. (I'm SO sorry for even typing that, dear Caylee!!) How evil does one have to be to do this to their own flesh and blood??

15. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

she still doesnt look sick to me. she looks more like when my older son was 9 and over-faking and thinking he was doing such a superb job.

16. GiantPickle

GiantPickle Well-Known Member

This is what I see in my mind when I read your words....these are the people truly suffering....

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...84396536_108868112475151_829151_4339158_n.jpg

and this

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...90826342_108868112475151_845687_7781425_n.jpg

17. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

personally, I think she got a bad bologna sammich at lunch. :sick: It had nothing to do with Caylee and everything to do with "make it stop!"

18. roseofsharon

Cher I think KC held Caylee under the water -- just to clarify -- IMO

19. GetSmart

GetSmart Active Member

OH MY YES ..come on have you ever tried to dress a child that didn't to be dressed .. comb the hair of a child that didn't want it done..

20. lishac23

lishac23 When love calls...I answer them

I've been following the trial as closely as work/kids will permit, but I can't remember seeing the State bring in the cell phone pings from around the time she borrowed the shovel. I'm assuming they're going to have to connect ICA to the crime scene and the best connection would be the pings.....right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.