2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know why Casey reacted to the log or "the fallen tree" after seeing the pixelated pictures. She hid Caylee under it, in my opinion.

I missed the morning session and have spent the past hour and a half catching up through media reports. I'm surprised that the state has jumped to the discovery/recovery of Caylee's remains, skipping over the search process.

So does anyone know if ICA is looking at the pics?

It's clear that she got the "show emotion memo" today.

I kept little pieces of hair from my little dog who passed away almost a year ago. I also cried my eyes out when he left us. Much more emotion from me for my little dog than it appears ICA is emoting to her little girl.
If it were me...my heart would be bleeding!

ICA not looking at the screens or pictures anymore. For some reason that is making me really angry.

I missed the morning session and have spent the past hour and a half catching up through media reports. I'm surprised that the state has jumped to the discovery/recovery of Caylee's remains, skipping over the search process.

But do they have to enter the search into evidence since it does not relate to the crime itself? Maybe they will use the search in the penalty phase.

I do not normally comment on her facial expressions, etc. But, this looking down, hand to mouth pose is just not making it for me. This is way too phony, imo.

She's sitting there like a pouting child.............

WOW! CM yelled "no objection" to adding the photo, before JA was even finished speaking.

was I not supposed to post the pics here??? If so, sorry!!!!
ETA: is there a place I should do it or is it not allowed?

It sure would be helpful if I could see these pics. (SIGH)

Please peeps don't post screen shots of the recovery. If at some point there are links to MSM post the link only. Thanks.

ICA not looking at the screens or pictures anymore. For some reason that is making me really angry.

She appears to be hanging her head in shame.
Also, the details of this area are well-known to her, so maybe she's bored AND shameful?

To clarify: Does anyone else think she seems not unfamiliar with everything they are saying?

even tho her acting is infuriating me, I think the jury will see thru this. I saw her smiling earlier before the jury or judge came in.......so maddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam