2011.06.10 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Nancy, wondering if she will have new pixelated pics.. looks like a no.

I was watching JVM and during the time Dr G was testifying, Casey said something to the lady next to her. It looked like she was saying.. "She has no right to judge me." Did anyone else catch this?

On another note, the one guy said Baez should have went with the accidental drowning and admitted his client was a nutcase. I think they should have went with the accidental drowning, scared of her mother, decided to fake this kidnapping and that she lost her mind and erased her life with Caylee out of her mind. It would be far more believable.

Why do some of the people on the shows keep talking about things that were just theories. There's proof that Casey stayed home all night the night of the 15th because of cell phone pings and texting activity. Tony said that they talked late and the Anthony's said she was home. Cell phone pings and witnesses prove that the car was not out of her possession in the week before it began to smell. Most importantly is that Caylee was not seen again after the 16th. The accident or drugging theory is a crock, too. There is evidence of homicide.

Exactly. And then she wonders why she is getting so much angry e-mail. Her email addie is tacked on to the end of that erroneous article. What did she expect? There is a phone number there also which asks what you thought of the article. I could not help myself.

Fact check. Wendy is entitled to her own opinion but not her own facts ... She is guilty of mis-representing the facts to promote her pet theory and get air time.

I LOVE the KC quote NG keeps playing:

"I told them I would lie, I would steal - it's the truth..."

I think that's likely the ONLY time she has told the truth during this tragic ordeal.

Vinnie just made me lose it!! Wow, that pic of baby Caylee looking at her mom just bout killed me!! He said it perfectly either way u look at it she let tgat sweet baby down!! She is guilty either way u look at it!! I love Vinnie! I don't think anyone could have said it better!!! Justice for Caylee Marie! We all love you soo much sweet baby! My hear is aching right now. Im loggn off for the day!!!

Has Vinnie down a 180? He was more pro-defense at one point & it really bugged me.

I was watching JVM and during the time Dr G was testifying, Casey said something to the lady next to her. It looked like she was saying.. "She has no right to judge me." Did anyone else catch this?

On another note, the one guy said Baez should have went with the accidental drowning and admitted his client was a nutcase. I think they should have went with the accidental drowning, scared of her mother, decided to fake this kidnapping and that she lost her mind and erased her life with Caylee out of her mind. It would be far more believable.

I saw her muttering but don't know what she said. Hopefully a lip reader will come along.

Back from commercial with more trial highlights.........

NG talking about all that was left of Caylee's shirt was lettering from it

GT: No idea why defense theory alleges drowning when Caylee's remains had on clothing she'd wear during day, also duct tape, no explanation (paraphrased)....

NG talking about defense theory about RK involvement, offering hypothetical scenarios what RK supposedly did?

GT: RK supposedly put Caylee's body there, no proof of GA molesting Casey either.

commercial

Why does Nancy think the drowning happened early in the morning, three or four in the morning? Not that I even think that there was a drowning at all but, I thought the DT story was that in was mid morning after she had been up and KC just got busy with doing something and Caylee wandered out into the yard and then the pool. Then GA asked KC where Caylee was and then the panic and looking ensued.

Maybe none of this was said and I am just assuming this is the DT story/fantasy.

We're having a bad thunderstorm here tonight and I have lost satellite signal....cannot get NG. Hope the storm is short.

These shows are for entertainment, not information. These appearances must be a great gig...one needn't even be acquainted with the basic facts. There is no obligation on the part of these Media "experts"to inform themselves of even the BASICS when they insert themselves...for a paycheck...into someone else's tragedy.

Watching them is enabling them...Media Ghouls making a quick buck exploiting the agony of others. FOR PAY.

It would be somewhat tolerable if they were not so blatantly ignorant, so careless about the disinformation they spew.

That is the HEIGHT of callousness and cruelty.

Imagine when you watch them...if this were YOUR story...and these "attorneys" and "judges" didn't even take the effort to inform themselves so the public could understand or be educated.... just "gab"....emote, and grab the paycheck.

:yes:

Thank you!! I keep saying, as long as these people have an audience, they'll keep spewing. Stop watching, problem solved. :seeya:

JVM said that the lady Casey cuddles up with in court looks like Cindy...

OMG - FWIW There was a moment today when DS had her arm around ICA (right during the animals ate the bones fakedown) and DS looked up and I thought "Wow she looks alot like Cindy right there." It was the face she made. I wonder if ICA has imagined her mother consoling her when she's in DS's arms...

DS looks like she's lost weight since this trial started. And she didn't have any weight to lose. JMO

Yes, Vinnie is starting to see the light. So is Dr. Drew.

Some change their mind, though many TH's blow in the wind depending upon how the day went, the testimony went or, which way the TV host is slanted.

Why does Nancy think the drowning happened early in the morning, three or four in the morning? Not that I even think that there was a drowning at all but, I thought the DT story was that in was mid morning after she had been up and KC just got busy with doing something and Caylee wandered out into the yard and then the pool. Then GA asked KC where Caylee was and then the panic and looking ensued.

Maybe none of this was said and I am just assuming this is the DT story/fantasy.

because she is ng and is known to make things up. she made stuff up when the va tech incident happened. well lets say she twist the truth.

Please. She drives around with a stinkin corpse, bags her and lugs her into the woods while she was probably green, bloated and seeping, but cutting a skull open makes her sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson