2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will watch only the beginning before going to work. Wish I could just stay home and put everything on hold until the trial is over and we have justice for Caylee.

I am with you. Work really does get in the way. I put up WFTV as soon as I get there and listen in if I am at my desk. If not another co-worker has it up on her computer and comes and gives me updates. So, I am some what updated by time I get back here.

Even Bill S noted that the DT moved the computer from in front of her yesterday to make sure the jury could see her much better....................brilliant move from the DT...LOL!

I saw a layout of the courtroom. The defense table is against the wall opposite the jury. It is quite a long way away from the jury. I get the feeling they are unable to see the crying with no tears like we do, and I am reminded of the interview of two ladies that made the hearing one day wherein one says that being in the courtroom, you get a more sympathetic view of Casey. She called her tiny or something (probably in part because her chair is shorter than the rest of the defense team). We get up close shots on camera daily, all day on some channels live streaming. We don't see what the jury sees, or should I say, the jury doesn't get to see what we see. They certainly don't see the defendant laughing it up when they exit the room. Just my observation and thoughts on what the DT is up to. I was hoping her illness was her reliving the horrid acts upon a child, but as I watched it several more times, it appears to be a ploy and a show for the jury - who again, have no up close and personal view of Casey.

JMO

Good Morning Caylee Friends!!!

Waiting with anticipation like most of you, but have to wonder....

I am assuming we will hear from Dr G this morning since that is where we appear to be in the prosecution laying out their story....

So since we are at the point of the forensics involved with the remains discovery, does this mean we will NOT be hearing from TES, Dominic Casey, or any other players involved in the actual SEARCH for the remains?

Seems like we jumped past this "chapter"??

IF KC really was ill yesterday due to pics and testimony, I would imagine she would be sicker today if DR G is on the stand with her testimony.

Hello to all,

Been forever since I posted-but I am here reading and keeping up!

I wanted to leave a bit of a treat from England. One of my favorites!

Fingers and toes crossed that everyone (read ICA and JB) behaves today! :seeya:

24y2zc7.jpg

WHO had the brilliant idea of the exercise called burpee??? I simultaneously HATE you and ADORE you ..... *pant* *gasp* *collapse*

:loveyou:

Hi Bon! Whether KC is ill or not she will eventually have to face the music. Then what will she do?

Totally agree, Ricki
This is probably the first time in her life she has had to face something she did and can't run away from it and she can't handle it.......................................this isn't C & G anymore she's dealing with,the people she always conned into giving her what she wanted.
I honestly believe in Casey's mind she believed she was not going to get caught and she was just going to breeze thru life like nothing ever happened. I think REALITY hit her hard yesterday..... so she ran from it. But she can't keep running now, she is almost down that hall again... :) And I think JP has her number, too! He is one smart man and he knows what he's dealing with....

Morning, guys. I had the worst dreams last night. First time I've dreamt in...probably a year. Can't help but wonder how the jurors slept.

Let's all try to send these men and women good thoughts today.

Morning, guys. I had the worst dreams last night. First time I've dreamt in...probably a year. Can't help but wonder how the jurors slept.

Let's all try to send these men and women good thoughts today.

Me too! :seeya: I wonder about the jury too...all i saw were redacted photos and I was :sick: :sick:

That is just CRAZY?!!!!!!!

Are the Rolling Stones the opening act for trial today and someone forgot to tell me??? :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Is anyone chanting Altamont out there? I just cannot believe this insanity.

WHO had the brilliant idea of the exercise called burpee??? I simultaneously HATE you and ADORE you ..... *pant* *gasp* *collapse*

:loveyou:

Hey, wanna enlighten me...I need exercise too!

Has anyone testified yet about all her myspace/photobucket pics? Her "Diary of Days" entry, the amount of time she was either on the computer, texting or on the phone? Also, have the pings been discussed at all yet?

That is just CRAZY?!!!!!!!

Are the Rolling Stones the opening act for trial today and someone forgot to tell me??? :floorlaugh:

This truly makes me sick to my stomach. :(

Last night, while flipping channels (we finshed 1st season of Deadwood, and are waiting for 2nd season to arrive), I landed on some show where a court observer was talking about seeing the trial pics from yesterday. She was laughing and smiling as she described what these pictures of a deceased little girl looked like. SMILING. LAUGHING.

I was so upset my husband got up and put in a documentary. TV ban back in force.

Has anyone testified yet about all her myspace/photobucket pics? Her "Diary of Days" entry, the amount of time she was either on the computer, texting or on the phone? Also, have the pings been discussed at all yet?

Not to my knowledge.

This trial is not going as Casey had hoped, IMO. The State was not distracted by Baez's opening statement, and is trying the case the way that they know it should be tried. It is very interesting to go back and re-listen to Baez's OS, and to think about some of the things that they said during the jury selection. I have a feeling that Baez and Casey are not going to get several "distractions" introduced in at trial, if they choose to try to do so during their portion of the trial.

Every day I think she looks more and more like she's realizing that it's not going well. I still don't think she realizes she has a bad attorney though. Her hair and clothing is looking more appropriate, finally. I think though that it's not the sympathy garnering spectacle she imagined it would be. She must have thought that whole abuse story was going to go over much better than it did.

I am wondering, does anyone know if Cindy and/or George has written ICA any letters since finding out what they they would be blamed for at their lawyers a couple of months ago? Or if they have deposited any money in her account since Mother's Day? Are they done delivering her clothes for court? Seems like what she has been wearing she has worn in the past.

Good questions, I too am curious. Respectfully, I HOPE ICA is 'recycling' outfits. If she didn't wear the same outfit to court twice I think that'd create an uproar. 'Specially in this economy. ;)

Lessee...

Some photobucket pics. No diary. Some computer info (though not really how much time spent on computer), only text messages discussed were the ones between her and TL, nothing about pings.

The crowd craziness, and ills of Casey, reminds me all too much of the MJ trial: from getting sick and slowing up the process to the chanting and carrying on outside the courthouse... yeah, totally reminds me of circus of that trial. At this point, I would not be surprised if Cheney Mason jumps on top of an SUV and starts moonwalking... startled, yeah... surprised, no. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288