2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA stares daggers at JB the WHOLE TIME he spoke with that other young woman. Haha!

I just got back from feeding my horses and caught NG as a guest on HLN anyway it seems odd she isn't one of the talking heads during the trial. Anyone know why? she has all the details down for sure. SH sure doesn't.. <shrug> I can't wait fo Dr. G and CM!!!!

ICA looks composed chatty with DT and splipping smiles in here and there..

That Ica is a groomer and a prepper, eh?

I have heard (twitter) that suring depo it got heated between Uncle Fester Mason and Dr G. I am tnerested to see how this will go.

:waitasec: ICA "chatting" or should I say "trying" to chat with JB ...

oops -- Now he is conversing back with her ... Wonder what they are saying ?? Any lip readers ?

ICA does NOT -- repeat -- does NOT -- look SICK ... appears to be her "normal" self ...

Yeah, she looks pretty chipper now, doesn't she? Little crocodile. Impossible not to have strong feelings toward her....

Watch how she changes when the jury comes it. Sick.

OMG! I was trying to give ICA the benefit of the doubt but...Did you see her covering her mouth just yacking away?? You can tell she is mad. There is no sadness there! Leaning on her attorney crying! What an act! Makes me sick!! If only the jury could see what we do!!

Very animated and smiling....with her 'lawyer'

Notice when she whispers to Baez & Mason they rarely even look at her anymore.

I've just got to say now I hate how they have KC in a low chair like that....what a cheap ploy. IMO She seems just fine at the moment, doesn't she.

smiling...

Attachments

• smiling.jpg
    smiling.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 71
Yeah, get ready for the amazing grieving crocodile act...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151