2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody is not happy..lets see if she hangs head low now after we all seen her watch it!

Just wait she will cry and play sick while the jury is watching this video when she sat through it earlier with a very straight face.

It sure is going to be interesting to compare ICA's first viewing of the video, with how she acts when the video is shown with the jury present.

This will absolutely be MOST interesting. MOST interesting. IMO, MOO, etc.

Maybe I am missing something? I don't see the point anyway. It has already been proven by DNA that it is Caylee. Is the skull being superimposed on a picture of her face to prove that it was her? Or is it to show the placement of the duct tape in relation to her face?

The DT is trying (ineffectively) to argue that the duct tape was placed around Caylee's head post-mortem and/or placed in a manner that was not completely covering both Caylee's mouth and nose. This video will help prove otherwise.

JB...we still hold to our previous objections.

HHBP...K (of course you do)

Love the judge!!

It will be interesting to watch ICA "watch or not watch" reaction now that we've already seen her watch it.

I'll tell ya', when the DT moved to have JS recuse himself, they made the biggest mistake. This judge is making every effort to allow the state to make it's case and make it a solid one. And he is brilliant in his ability to make his ruling stick - to make it very, very hard to appeal successfully.

IMO, this judge wants a conviction and he's making sure the state can get one and that it won't be appealed. I love it.

Its in and she is NONE to happy about it...look at that glare at the JUDGE SITTING ON HER DP CASE...tell me that one couldnt wrap tape around Caylee's head and throw her away....that's pure evil right there we are looking at...

....and when did she develop the Cro-Magnon Man Forehead?

Oh, and NO ONE forget how she sat there and watched it - compare it to the show she is getting ready to put on for the jury.

Now I'm going to be mad that the jury can't see how Casey reacted when she saw it when they weren't in the room.

How much you all want to bet
that she cries, or gets sick or otherwise reacts strongly when it's shown in front of the jury?

I will be physically ill.

I'm not eating until tomorrow. :sick:

Florida---WHO decides punishment? Judge or Jury?
If the JUDGE alone does it, her behavior is gonna fry her, is why I'm asking. TIA!

The animation is in apparently so we will be able to see if Casey's reaction will be any different in front of the jury.

ICA better act the same in front of the jury, complete with her that's "BS" comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288