2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning friends :)

Anyone know who will be on the stand this morning?

Given lots of entomlogical evidence was entered last night. I reckon Dr Neil Haskell might be up today. :woohoo:

and or Dr Hall the botanist.......short day though

Mornin' all! We're another day closer in the march to justice for Caylee Anthony.

My personal feeling is that her emotions (some of them anyway) were probably real. But I sure don't think she was crying and carrying on over the loss of her daughter. She sure didn't seem to "lose it" over her daughters remains rotting in her car while she was engaged in a hotbody contest.

I think she was crying because she knows this testimony is cooking her goose in the eyes of the jury. She is crying because she never wanted any of this evidence found. I think she really thought this would never happen.

I have done some searches for other trials on line and found a few and I swear NONE of them have the "accused" acting in such a manner or the DT acting like this.
Even Ole John Couey sat there and colored in his coloring book and wore a suit..

Good morning, everyone!

Hoping that our wonderful SA's leave a lasting impression in the minds of the jurors for the weekend--something else to add to the growing stack of evidence against ICA.

Are any News stations televising the trial today?

TIA

they are talking about the trial on good morning america

Wow...so uncanny...so many of the same mannerisms, faces...I wonder what she would have become....

Good morning WS Family :seeya:

One day closer to a conviction...

Dr. G brought the balance back into this trial. No way an accidental death would call for duct tape anywhere on a childs face...or to be tossed in the woods and left there to decompose while the mother is partying hearty...Glad Dr. G came to Caylee's rescue....I :heart: Dr. G and all the SAs who will get Caylee the justice she so deservingly deserves...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

good morning all!! I can't speak for everyone, but I am ready to see the "HOME DEPOT" videos........

I thought for a moment there that she was going to scoop her up like a baby and cradle her in her arms. :no:

Sure looked that way. That's ok,,,the writing seems to be on the wall.

If it were me I would stick a pacifier in her mouth and tell her to man up already because this is what you get for murdering your child so you can party.:banghead:

HHJP sure thought so...as he cut him off at the knees....I believe he told him that he would wait to rule on further mistrial requests (Pfffffft) until the verdict is in, but not posted.

Just loving this judge.:heartbeat:

Good morning all!
Was talking with my mom this morning, who has only been following the case a little bit, I told her what the DT opening statements were...her response " that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard"
I agreed!
Ridiculous! Re-donkulous, Re-Kronkulous!

I have a question...after watching HLN last night I was really confused by some of the comments. A few of the attorneys were saying that nobody can "prove" that ICA was with Caylee when she died and would have to let her walk. Does anyone with more experience than me with trials know if they are right???

BBM:

:waitasec: Do you remember who these attorneys were ?

:waitasec: Was one of them Linda Kenny Baden -- that is something she would definitely say.

Good Morning! I want to see Tim Miller today but it looks like it will be all entymologists and botanists, do you think? Baez will probably point out that they are not chemists or ball-bearing salesmen or philosophers.

Allow me to say that there is a special place in he77 for folks who published photos that were strictly forbidden.

Me thinks there will be fallout this morning.

I do believe that HHJP will show his authoritative side abit this mornin'. It will be interesting to see...and methinks that the minimum that will happen is a reprter gets her bootie chewed and herself booted from the courtroom...if he is playing serious there will be contempt charges...we shall see.

I think she was crying because she knows this testimony is cooking her goose in the eyes of the jury. She is crying because she never wanted any of this evidence found. I think she really thought this would never happen.

IMO, she is crying because she is mad and knows that this time she will not be able to lie her way out of this mess! :cow:

BTW/OT: Casey claims George got rid of Caylee's body...but she called on Cindy 7 times June 16, 2008 and only once on George... I would think Cindy would know more than George IMO. :cow:

I have done some searches for other trials on line and found a few and I swear NONE of them have the "accused" acting in such a manner or the DT acting like this.
Even Ole John Couey sat there and colored in his coloring book and wore a suit..

one of the mendendez boys was coddled.....

Well,first,my thanks for being there for Caylee!

Can you describe the simulation video and how much the tape covered Caylee's face.
Considering how wide the tape was,could you envision it NOT covering her mouth and nose?

Thanks, Miss James. I think this bothers me about them not releasing these pictures. I am convinced that the tape must have easily covered both.

I agree it made me so mad she was dry sobbing and then the jury left and she was flirting with her DT. Yuck!

Yep. ICA is filled with RAGE anyone with eyes can see that. Funny.. I thought she was "incapable" of showing normal emotions? SO why is she being coached to show ANY emotions? Oh, JB, you can't have it both way's honey!! LOL What a mess you've made for yourself and your Inmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla