2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

I won't be watching until closing statements. I'll read some blogs, but I won't be watching. He really gets on my last nerve and I know I'd end up throwing stuff at my laptop.

As frustrating as it is to watch JB question witnesses, I am looking forward to the DT presenting their case. I'm curious as to what BS they are going to come up with and how they are going to try to prove that GA molested ICA. I'd like to see ICA take the stand just to see LDB tear her apart on cross-examination.

Nothing will keep me from watching the DT try and spin their tales. Irritating or not, there is something intriguing about watching to see how they come up with "evidence" to keep their client free and clear. Can't imagine not watching it live.

From the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ream-from-court/2011/05/24/AFADFYAH_blog.html

From the trial on Friday, June 10
More pictures of Caylee shown to court; Anthony cries
"The testimony continued to show pictures of Caylee’s body and her tattered clothing. When a witness testified that Caylee's remains had been chewed and spread by animals, Anthony melted down in tears."

Where do they get this stuff? Others have said this too but, really, are people not watching the same thing that WSers are seeing? She did not meltdown over any reference to the animals chewing on Caylee.

Okay, I know I am not alone in this...but I am so not looking forward to watching the DT present their case...and there is only so much I can bang my head on a wall...

JB, acts like a smooth lawyer but that is not how it comes across and it is so very painful to watch.

I almost feel like I am going to need more of an outlet when they start in ... either that or just walk away and look at things when the dust settles.

I feel ya. I'm going to record it but I'm only going to follow here. I don't think I can take JB.

From the Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ream-from-court/2011/05/24/AFADFYAH_blog.html

From the trial on Friday, June 10
More pictures of Caylee shown to court; Anthony cries
"The testimony continued to show pictures of Caylee’s body and her tattered clothing. When a witness testified that Caylee's remains had been chewed and spread by animals, Anthony melted down in tears."

Where do they get this stuff? Others have said this too but, really, are people not watching the same thing that WSers are seeing? She did not meltdown over any reference to the animals chewing on Caylee.

Actually I thought that was the moment that DS had to cradle her. It may have been fake, but it would certainly appear to the media, since it's the first time she had to be comforted by someone, that she had "melted down in tears."

Yeah Just K, I have decided there are 2 trials going on - has to be. Either that or the media just lies................and that couldn't happen could it? :floorlaugh:

Good Morning all,

I can't wait to see who the witness is today. And there are still so many things I wish SA would show and present. Ok let's see what happens today.

Yeah Just K, I have decided there are 2 trials going on - has to be. Either that or the media just lies................and that couldn't happen could it? :floorlaugh:

That's it. Two trials. I've been trying to figure it out when I watch all these TH's. :floorlaugh: It is clearly bizarro world.

I take no pleasure in anticipating the DT scrambling to make sense of their end of the case. If we think there have been multitudes of sidebars, objections, and sustains now...just wait. In fact I'm not sure, just from watching what I have, that Baez even has any type of comprehensive defense to put on, all he's done so far is try to belittle and demean people. There's no way he's pulling 'brilliant' out of his pocket.

I had so wanted to see Tim Miller on the stand - I thought it would add some real credence to her after behavior.

Great. That means I have to do actual housework rather than just a shot of Febreeze. :(

Thanks, guys...see ya at 12:30. :)

I can certainly understand why you cannot watch JB ... he is "painful" to watch as well as CM can be painful to watch also ...

Maybe you can try to look at it like I do -- for the "Entertainment Value" ... There is NO WAY in the world I am going to miss JB and ICA's latest "FAIRY TALE" ! :floorlaugh:

JB will continue to come across "foolish" as well as a "bully" in his examination of witnesses ...

JB is so unprepared he will continue to make "blunder after blunder" ...

:waitasec: One other suggestion : Remember this : before JB was admitted to the Florida Bar ... he was selling "bikinis" ... "BonBon Bikinis" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Maybe he should have stayed with his "former" occupation ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good Morning All !!!

Dan Abrams on GMA said the DT forgot to keep some of the SAs' witnesses for their case and dismissed them. That's why HHJP had to sign an order or subpoena or whatever for some of the experts. Off to a good start! :lol:

Morning all! The omelet looks yummy! Taking this opportunity to run to the grocery store - the natives are getting restless here - as the cupboard is bare. Back by 1:00! Have a great morning:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member