2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all for your many comments! Much appreciated.

:furious:The DT gets to start defending this monster on the day Caylee died.

I puffy heart LDB. Can we take the DT at their word?

Maybe its just me...but JB's insinuation that this tattoo was in remembering her dead daughter is just rediculous:banghead:..First I just lost my bestest pal and soul mate less than a month ago..and IF I was so enclined to get a tattoo to remember that bestest soul mate ( my furbaby)..I would be bawling my eyes out during the whole procedure and just endure whatever pain there was...BUT rediculous to think that KC within 2 weeks of her daughters death and NO BODY else knew about it, she would be celebrating her dead daughter who passed, thrown out like garbage less than 2 weeks prior!!:banghead:

Can I or am I allowed to say "Garbage in Garbage OUT" when it comes to DT's allusionary insinuations:maddening:

I would guess that if you were inclined to get a tattoo to honor the memory of your furbaby, it would not be something proclaiming that your life was beautiful without him/her.

I want Judge Perry on the next trial I have to serve on. Sounds like we would be well fed :) I love me some JP!

Jury will have to come in for like two minutes on Wednesday because Mason said "The Prosecution needs to rest or NOT rest."

When Ashton suggested that they just do their 5 minutes of entering evidence Thursday morning, then the defense could present their case.

That way the jury doesn't have to come in Wednesday JUST for 5 minutes.

Mason said NO.

CM confuses strength with stubbornness. Good that they are getting a dictionary for reference.

The jury has smart people on it. They can figure out what Bella Vita means if they think about it. I don't think anyone has to tell them what it means. Bella - think Belle from Beauty and the Beast, so probably something to do with beauty (any jurors with kids will make that connection). Vita - vital - vitals - vital signs - life signs. Vita probably has something to do with life (the nurse will definitely make that connection). Beauty Life - Beautiful Life!

I have faith that the jury is smart and can come to the conclusion on their own of what Bella Vita means. It's not that hard to figure out, seriously.

2zozwh0.jpg

LOVE IT! LDB clarifying whether the DT will have any witnesses tomorrow. Since they can't be trusted she doesn't want any surprises. JB says he doesn't need to answer that. She says "Oh yes you do need to answer that!"

:great:

Oh man, LDB asking that the DT be pinned down to their promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd