2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now check this guys blood sugar.

Sheesh, this is so awkward. But I'm loving every minute of it.

MOO

Follower makes good point about how hard it must be for Anthonys to hear insects feeding on Caylee's remains.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:34 PM

Wow. I thought he was dwelling on this cross too long but he just nailed him.

Looks like this witness is now a witness for the state.

Geeee I hope he doesn't make this nice young man cry.... kinda reminds me of the Willard and Ben movies except maggots in place of rats

OOOHHH, YEAAHH, would that place STINK!! the trunk!! oh yeah!! JA is doing Wonderful!!

Good impeachment Mr. Ashton!!! yeaaa for you. This guy is such a liar I can't stand him and it is not going to go over with the jury. One more needle in the arm of Casey.

I think he needs to calm down or he will miss something.

I think he is doing a great job showing the jury that the defense witness has changed his testimony in order to fit with the defense theory and that is NOT going to fly.

OH EMMM GEEE!!!! SERISOUSLY he had to THINK about if a human was decomposing STINKS. Wow! That says everything to me.

place where body was w/o early colonizers would STINK

Agreed

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Ashton has Dr. Huntington on the ropes! He admits he agrees with state bug expert's findings! #CaseyAnthony

Oh my goodness....oh my, oh my, oh my

OMG Baez's head is so red right now it looks like it's going to POP!!!

your coffin fly image looks a little like a common housefly, i found this one on wiki, and the info is creepy, apparently they burrow into the ground to get to bodies...

Megaselia scalaris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Megaselia_scalaris.jpg

ooooh, TMI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads