2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is ICA talking to? She just winked at someone too.

ICA looks very uneasy when there is no one else at the Defense table! Anybody else get that?

Yes, I see that too, she is comfortable chatting with her boys and Nanny of the day, by the way where is DCS?

Some of the expressions on her face this morning for some reason make me extremely uneasy.

Has ICA ever worn the same outfit twice? Seems like every single thing she wears is something I've never seen before.

ICA's animation today makes me want to lose my breakfast.

Bill Shaeffer to Baez - "Where's the beef?"

:giggle:

Now who is this lady? All these people I've never seen before!

Morning all....one step closer to Justice for our little Caylee!

Finally able to get caught up from being gone for over a week on my cruise, but yesterday bored me to tears! Lets hope today is a little more "exciting" and then I wont have to find some housework to do, lol!

Lets roll! :)

Okay, ICA is reminding me of Diane Downs...the perky eyes...eyebrow raising...she doesn't look like she is on trial for her life.

God this girl is so odd.

I have to wonder how I think I would be acting if I was in her shoes. She seems way to perky and chipper for someone who killed their child and is now facing the death penalty.

Its just so... weird....

Has ICA ever worn the same outfit twice? Seems like every single thing she wears is something I've never seen before.

Yes, I've seen a couple of them three times or more.

Wonder what the gossipy I know something raised eyebrows and grinning was about? And, how could she know anything about anyone if she is in solitary confinement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie