2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the Jury heard 72 minutes of testimony this morning.

Or possibly the HazMat Team to clean this stuff up. Uggh.. :puke:

OT: There are companies that specialize in cleaning up after deaths. When somebody dies in a home there are businesses that can come in and clean so that a family doesn't have to do it.

Casey clutching at her wrists in a milder version of what she did doing jury selection. Hope this doesn't mean that Casey's bored, so she wants to play sick.

but did he do an experiment with a pig in several trash bags?

I hope JA can tear this guy apart on cross. But without looking angry and over the top. I see we will have Haskell back again.

That would make me soooo happy. I'm in love with Dr. Haskell. :blush:

ICA arm bracing posture and boob thrust before leaving the court room to eat her sandwich.

If Caylee was not in the trunk immediately after death, those flies may have already been on her and left meaning no early colonizers in trunk.

LOL Guards taking ICA straight out. She pushed that chair under table very hard.

Why couldn't it be that the trunk was opened several times while Caylee was in there, thereby lettting some of them out of the trunk? Why could it not be that ICA tried to clean/vaccume the car of some dead flies?

I agree that ICA probably did open and close that trunk a few times but we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson