2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, issue resolved no need for sidebar. We're jumping right into testimony. :eek:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139916"]Magic Carpet to Trial Thread[/ame]

For the life of me, I can't understand how CA can smile, about anything.

It makes me believe she thinks she is going to walk, someone on her DT needs to get real with her, she will not be walking out on the arm of CM.

(Checks door jamb for fingers and bits....)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139916"]Second carpet to Trial Thread![/ame]

None of the "breaks" are short, in fact most of them are quite a bit longer than the trial itself. They are very repetitive and boring and they go on and on and on. Too bad we miss much of the testimony of the trial while breaks interrupts a witness. Not only commercial breaks but breaks of the hosts, and interviews with locals who invite us to this or that. From flower shows, to get togethers, we're only interested in the trial. Sometimes switching back and forth from one channel to another get's us back to some part of the trial., but we're missing quite a bit. I did not notice this in the OJ. trial, the Westerfield trial,Scott Peterson case or the Phil Spector trial among others. Yes, breaks are necessary for the commercials that pay for the episodes. But every few minutes? NO! Nor should the breaks occur in the middle of a witnesses sentence or testimony, or a lawyer's testimony. The commercial breaks are usually very long, much longer than the trial segments. I often just switch channels or watch a movie.

Also I'd like to express my resentment to the use of "Tot Mom" used regularly by Nancy Grace. The girl has a name, and the use of that term is very unprofessional. But then, so is her show.

Regardless of how <modsnip> argumentative Spitz was on the stand, he still planted more seeds of doubt. moo

Hi Ricki: I think WS has a day shift and a night shift not sure maybe someone can clear that up. I know I have been here for both and there is always someone posting information. WS'ers are great like that. :great:

I believe we have "follow the sun" coverage here!

Whew! Today's testimony was worth losing my Saturday morning for. What a trip!

Now who would want to frame such a <unusual person> like ICA??? C"mon! <gag>

I debated on watching the defense's case. I'm glad I am. It's nothing but pure entertainment. I hate saying that but it's pretty pathetic and comical so far.

Regardless of how senile and argumentative Spitz was on the stand, he still planted more seeds of doubt. moo

I think it backfired, and the doubt that was planted, was on the defense team.

Okay peeps. Let's analyze what we just saw and heard. I'm curious to read what in the heck just happened. :lol:

Originally posted by whiteangora on trial thread:
I'm gonna tell you right now that the jury will take his word over Dr G's word.

I don't think so, personally. And weren't there tweets that some of them were snickering?

I want to know, stat, who told WS that it was a "she" who cut the duct tape to put on Caylee. Hummmm, Cheney was it you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305