2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Monday morning all....Trial starts at 9:00 according to WESH site

Random question of the day (and I don't have a clue where to put this ;)):

Baez received lots of moola (ABC, DePaul, and Macaluso) and paid himself roughly $89k from that money...but when?

Just curious, if Casey wasn't charged with murder until October doesn't $89k seem a bit excessive for legal fees for the charges she was up against? Just something that makes me wonder how much he knew and when.

Ok WS groupies, time to go defumigate and get to work....I'll try my best to watch from my Blackberry but I expect you guys...SARCASM, TEHCLOSER, LAWLAW2000, QUICHE, MOUNTAIN KAT, STILLETOS and all of you other excellent informatives to keep me up to date/in the loop! Cheers to Caylee getting justice!!!

By the way, where is the MSM in all this? Stop showing videos of individuals beating each other up waiting in line for the Casey Anthony trial and misinforming the public that Werner Spitz did some type of great job by dropping unsubstantiated BS bombshells when he was destroyed by the prosecution on cross and investigate whether there is some embellishments going on here. Inquiring minds want to know.
:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya:
Okay, I give up trying to figure out what MSM means, have seen it several times and have no idea what it stands for...help please.

MSM stands for mainstream media. Now you can get on with watching the trial and not being acronym-tormented which is an annoying condition I am familiar with:)

Random question of the day (and I don't have a clue where to put this ;)):

Baez received lots of moola (ABC, DePaul, and Macaluso) and paid himself roughly $89k from that money...but when?

Just curious, if Casey wasn't charged with murder until October doesn't $89k seem a bit excessive for legal fees for the charges she was up against? Just something that makes me wonder how much he knew and when.

Good Question, a;lso my sister-in-law asked me yesterday who was paying for Casey's defense and I said good question??
Is JB doing it pro bono??? I think I knew but now can't remember!:banghead:

Hey guys, it's going to be all right now. I'm here.

Good Question, a;lso my sister-in-law asked me yesterday who was paying for Casey's defense and I said good question??

Unfortunately, I am, along with every other Florida tax payer.. :sick::sick::sick:

Good morning all! Blessings out to each of you!! Sing Baby Caylee, SING!!

KC initially paid Baez about 200,000, but he blew threw that doing God knows what. Now the fine citizens of the State of Florida are footing the bills.

Speaking of Body Farm folks, after Dr. Vass' cross examination by JB, I became curious about this fly with electronic collar thing JB asked about. JB wanted to make Dr. Vass look like a kook, which just didn't ring true to me. To me, Dr. Vass seemed like a brainiac. So I did alittle research.

The fly experiment, turns out, is kinda brilliant. Dr. Vass is trying to see if a fly with a tracking chip can lead him to a dead body. Makes perfect sense to me, since we learned from Dr. Haskell exactly how different species of flies feed on different stages of decomp.

Just thought I'd share that.

TY Mock juror. Let's hope at least one of the jurors sitting in on ICA's trial think along the same lines. I agree Dr. Vass is brilliant and he was enjoyable to watch as a witness. Very passionate about his work.

Good morning all, today's testimony should be very interesting.

Bill Rodriguez, one of Bass' graduate students, wrote his doctoral thesis on information gathered from this facility.

that is all Bill Rodriguez was-a graduate student. Claiming to be a co-counder is a misrepresentation of himself. Wonder how long he has been doing this?

And several media outlets are representing him as the co-founder.

I'm telling you, that guy rubbed me the wrong way immediately. He has a huge chip on his shoulder. Could it be he isn't getting the recognition he thinks he deserves? Hmm.

I asked this on the previous sidebar thread, but can't find it now....anyone know what JB told the judge as to how long he would need to present his case? I can't remember....I hope HJBP doesn't allow him too much more time than he first requested......he could drag this thing out for years....kwim??

Unfortunately, I am, along with every other Florida tax payer.. :sick::sick::sick:

Thank you,,,that is what I told her and then I said I wasn't sure so I would find out. Unbelieveable.

You're a better woman than I! I've only been up for 30 minutes and all I've managed to do was make coffee. I will *eventually* get to the laundry, etc. but I can't promise it.

Breakfast looks tempting, thanks for the Eggs Benedict! I'm looking forward to today's testimony - and to tomorrow's also. Then.....It's back to work and I'll have to rely on your superb posts to keep up with the "bombshells" :)

My 20 year old cat is becoming senile and sometimes will go all night howling at nothing. She started this morning around 1 am. By 3 am, I just gave up the idea of sleep and decided to get a jump on housework so I can follow the trial uninterrupted until lunch.

My house is much like a zoo at the moment. Senile old lady cat, 9 month old adoptee with cornavirus, 6 month old stray with 6 kittens (one of which is sick and won't nurse), my 7 year old cat, my 2 year old white lab covered in skunk stink, and my 7 year old black lab limping from chasing a rabbit under my car.

I need a vacation. ;)

Good Morning all! Woah! Ya'll start early here!

Wonder who will be JB's first 'victim' today! RK? GA? CA?

Thanks for the lovely breakfast, 'Beach!

KC initially paid Baez about 200,000, but he blew threw that doing God knows what. Now the fine citizens of the State of Florida are footing the bills.

Where in the world did Casey get $200,000.00??

TY Mock juror. Let's hope at least one of the jurors sitting in on ICA's trial think along the same lines. I agree Dr. Vass is brilliant and he was enjoyable to watch as a witness. Very passionate about his work.

He will be back Cubby, the DT served him with a subpoena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288