2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like CA did to ICA!!!

JP needs to reign JB in real tight but he still is given way to much slack and he comes right back and does it again, again, and again....:maddening:

I have heard JP say over and over again that he will deal with both lawyers AFTER the trial has concluded. Understand that he does not want a verdict that can be overturned on appeal. Understand that a mistrial will cause millions more of public money to be spent on another trial. Understand that even if public opinion doesn't care about the death penalty for KC, he must and he does. People would want the same for themselves or their loved ones in the case of a death penalty trial. I am not invested in whether or not she gets the DP. I am invested in her being found guilty and I am invested in a fair trial.

Jean C. on Tru TV just saying what she knows. She said that everyone believes something else happened. She said all she knows is there was an elderly lady outside sitting where the witnesses sit. She doesn't know if she was the witness only that there was a woman sitting there. So if she was the witness she was threre.

Said speculation is something else happened.

Could it be that they attempted to call yet another witness with no discovery shared? The third lightening strike?

BBM

I hope it's the third strike......no really I don't. I want the integrity of this saved, it's just gonna get harder and harder with Baez at the helm of the DT.

Beth K on IS said that there was an elderly woman sitting in the witness box just before they went to recess and she doesn't think it has to do with not having a witness available. She said no one knew who the elderly woman was but it made sense that the DT said they had to pick her up due to her age, etc.

:waitasec:

"Pick her up" in a car, or literally pick her up? ;)

Lord...how old IS she? :floorlaugh:

Oh and something else about the judge. He already broke his promise that court would be at 8:30am. Today he stated at the end that court was in recess til 9am just like it always is. No wonder everyone thinks they can do as they please.

momtective it is time to bring in the tequila.

You know it! Heck is 5 o'clock somewhere.:rocker:
tequila.jpg

There is friction between attorneys(as JP says) because of JB's dirty tricks and shenanigans...not because of the SA!!!!!

IS is saying SA is playing games, too. NO they are not!!! Grrrrrrrr!

I am sure that HHJP has spoken with the State and told them, that to keep from having an appeal issue, he has to say 'both State and Defense', but that he really only means the defense, and that the State needs to just deal...remember, the state NEVER has given any media interviews...this is a job for them, unlike the defence...this is a circus and carnivale to the DT. :banghead:

IS reporting there was an elderly lady that appeared in the front row after the DT went to get their witness. IS did not know who she was, but thought she might have been the invisi - next - witness. Only elderly lady I know of is SP ggma. That makes no sense to me, but, LOL neither does a lot of the things IS says. We are now entering the crazy speculation zone - probably going to go on all day.

Need to get some things done, but can't seem to leave. Someone kick me out of here please before I go CRAZY!

Who is SP and ggma?

ALWAYS with the top button OPEN ... no matter how low cut the blouse already is!

photo on page 19 of this thread
comment # 458 by butwhatif

here is the photo - open blouse in front - tied in the back

Attachments

• byebye.jpg
    byebye.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 186
Couldn't the judge ask JB to call Cindy or George, for example? He could always recall them, if he needs them to testify after his forensic witnesses, so it not like he has only one shot to talk to the, right? Wonder why this did not happen...

Oh and something else about the judge. He already broke his promise that court would be at 8:30am. Today he stated at the end that court was in recess til 9am just like it always is. No wonder everyone thinks they can do as they please.

lawyers got to be there 8:30 - Jury 9

It's probably against some sort of rule for me to repeat it, but one of Mr Hornsby's twitter entries on June 19 is hysterical. It involves a bowl. Go check it out.

Also, the eagle lands at midnight.

here is the photo - open blouse in front - tied in the back

I had to laugh, first time she came out only one button was undone, second time she came out two buttons were undone - I was thinking if there are many more breaks she'll run out of buttons LOL

Jean C. on Tru TV just saying what she knows. She said that everyone believes something else happened. She said all she knows is there was an elderly lady outside sitting where the witnesses sit. She doesn't know if she was the witness only that there was a woman sitting there. So if she was the witness she was threre.

Said speculation is something else happened.

Could it be that they attempted to call yet another witness with no discovery shared? The third lightening strike?

Well, IMHO JeanC's track record sucks on her speculation.

And, what if that third witness was the grief expert? I believe her depo was set for this past weekend also. So in essence, JB was stuck with 3 witnesses where there was a problem with having their testimony admitted. I really think that is all there is here. But I have been wrong in the past, and will be again in the future!

They may have taken the court reporter in the jury to question a juror, if in fact there is a problem. Both sides would have been present. Hmmmm. Not ruling that one out.

But there would be no mistrial declared unless in open court. Also, CASEY WILL NEVER, NEVER, NEVER PLEA.

Beth K on IS said that there was an elderly woman sitting in the witness box just before they went to recess and she doesn't think it has to do with not having a witness available. She said no one knew who the elderly woman was but it made sense that the DT said they had to pick her up due to her age, etc.

:waitasec:

I wonder if that witness is the Botanist DR Bock I believe that is her name. She is elderly .

We will all be alcoholics by the time this is over.

Thanks mom.:crazy:

Well, gonna mosey on over to the liquor store and have a real drink this afternoon rather than a pixel drink.... This trial is gonna kill my liver.

What? Does JB and team want to release the names of the jurors? Is this so he can research them on Wiki and Facebook? Just kidding about Wiki and Facebook, but not about researching them. Just another way for Jose to try desperately to get a mistrial.:maddening:

The Dt should know the real names of the jurors- they get a printout of it. When I was in on jury selection, they start out the jury selection confirming your name with your juror number, so this has some other meaning. It could be different in this case, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member