2011.06.21. HLN - 'In Session' News Coverage - Caylee Anthony Case

SOmeone said yesterday on one of the threads...if GA had found Caylee in the pool he would STILL be doing CPR. How true is that?

NG

More video clips

Discussing SA rebuttal case........

JC: LDB said there will be a rebuttal; IM and computer searches done on 6/16 that will debunk accidental drowning theory.

another commercial

Baez needs to wrap this case up.I'm thinking the jury will not be home for the 4th of July! :(

I asked this earlier on another thread but no response...is it true CM and LF left court at 5 pm today?

In all fairness, the botanist didn't say "the coyote did it." like NG is making it sound. She was offering a far-fetched solution to the bone being buried... IMO. Sometimes NG is do dang dramatic, IMO

NG

More video clips

Discussing SA rebuttal case........

JC: LDB said there will be a rebuttal; IM and computer searches done on 6/16 that will debunk accidental drowning theory.

another commercial

Aphrodite Jones on JVM said something about the SA's having all the computer evidence, INCLUDING IM's, that debunks the entire DT's theory of the drowning. I know we've had some things revealed about searches, but I don't recall IM's being released for that day. IMO the silent cell times between 4:30-6:30p is when ICA murdered sweet Caylee. I cannot wait to see the IM's to see the timing.

Is "the dingo ate the baby" the next defense? Speaking of animals, could someone explain what all the Emu references on the other threads are about?

Steely explains the Emu:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6729632&postcount=65"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - What did we learn today? 6-21-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll[/ame]

ICA's prolific computer and IM'ing activity rebuts her drowning accident story ... It at least narrows any window of possibility ... The noose is tightening.

I think the point is more of how ridiculous it is to say that coyotes buried her bones, rather than if they are really there. :twocents:

I agree coyote or dog, for the witness to throw that statement out there it's insulting to the juries intelligence. I'm sure they didn't appreciate it one bit.

We see them here in downtown Chicago on the news. IIRC one actually went through an open door into an open business or ended up being caught in a revolving door.

I live in a burb of Chicago and I have seen two coyotes in the last 2-3 mo's in a residential neighborhood both in the evening and the middle of the afternoon. Crossing the road and cutting through peoples back yards smack dab in the middle of the afternoon.

I have actually mentioned to my neighbors with small dogs to please leash them because I have seen two coyotes recently.

They are actually quite beautiful animals. But NG and the TH's are inaccurate if they don't think they would be found in residential neighborhoods.

I actually looked to see if FL had any kind of fox but didn't find any evidence they do. I could be wrong though..... ( we have a red fox who follows traffic laws walking with traffic... it is quite cute, seen him or her in a very residential neighborhood too).

well there is someone who removes them, so i assume they are there:

http://www.floridawildlifecontrol.com/foxcoyote.html

Aphrodite Jones on JVM said something about the SA's having all the computer evidence, INCLUDING IM's, that debunks the entire DT's theory of the drowning. I know we've had some things revealed about searches, but I don't recall IM's being released for that day. IMO the silent cell times between 4:30-6:30p is when ICA murdered sweet Caylee. I cannot wait to see the IM's to see the timing.

... Or left Caylee in the trunk that evening, lacking a babysitter and then slept in the next morning with Tony and forgot or did not care as the day heated up.

lmao, i love this guy. journalism is reporting BOTH sides. omg i could kiss him saying there ARE coyote in fl.

In all fairness, the botanist didn't say "the coyote did it." like NG is making it sound. She was offering a far-fetched solution to the bone being buried... IMO. Sometimes NG is do dang dramatic, IMO

It just makes for a better story. I don't think coyote's are that neat....they would just walk away and leave the bone. I don't even think dogs bury bones any more.....now squirrels....they'll bury anything. jmo

hahahahah

People Magazine's Steve Helling (inadvertantly) got into an arguement with NG.

NG: (raises eyebrow incredulously)

SH: You're gonna cut my mic, aren't you?

Hilarious!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Every time I hear the TH's talk about juror #4 my heart starts beating faster..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back