2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kinda sums up her case...KerPLOP!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrO00fspic"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrO00fspic[/ame]

I think that those of us who have followed this case all along should be awarded degrees at the conclusion. I know it won't make any of us physicists or chemists or anything, but there should be an honorary degree in SOMETHING.

That would be nice but all I ask for is to survive it with some semblance of sanity intact.

Bill Shaffer stated this morning that they had received confirmation that Dr. Rodriguez did not co-open the Body Farm with Dr. Bass, as he claimed when undergoing voir dire

Sorry, I missed after the Botany doctor-----Did Rodriguez start to testify again, and then have to excuse him again? Any idea why? Was the Body Farm lie impeachable?
Thank so much if anyone can update me....thanks!

(I'm back baby!!!! My TO stool was hurting my bottom...)

This young lady needs to focus less on showing off her B@@bs and more on saving her own @ss.

I know that's going to get deleted haha.

YUCK...does she think that's attractive? :shakeshead:

Mr. E going thru a long, detailed PP presentation.

*yawn*

Yet another defense witness who's putting me to sleep.

I think that is the same shawl/sweater/ she was wrapping around herself like a blanket recently.

*This amazing garment can be a sweater! A shawl! A pashmina! A blanket! A wrap! A shrug! A bolero jacket! There is no end to the ways you can wear the Miracle Fashion Shawl! Woven of 100% rayon/acrylic blend! Keep one in your closet and one in your car! Instructional DVD included. Just $19.99 plus shipping. But wait----call now and receive TWO for $19.99 plus shipping.*

Sorry. Don't spank me. :innocent:

I'm guessing they had to make her keep the blue thing on underneath - it probably was not her first choice given the lacy quality of the sweater.

I may regret saying this later when folks are on the stand to throw GA under the bus, BUT.....I am just completely over forensics at this point!

I want to be made an honorary doctor of bugology. I think I have a real knack for that thanks to Dr. Haskell. :)

You have to know the correct title first! :floorlaugh:

So, with JB bringing up DNA, is he going for DNA on the trunk liner or where? And, depending on which where, what can of worms (insert bugoligist here :floorlaugh:) is he opening?

Ok, so if I have the right this guy is going to give a DNA lesson then say he found nothing? I don't get the point? Honestly... :dunno:

JB interrupting the presentation. Mr E is disappointed, thinks he isn't interested.

From day 31 this case has been one of the twistiest turniest ones I have ever followed. It is literally a roller coaster.

I think it's because the Anthonys look so normal......Everyone is side-eyeing their neighbors now!

teehee...I was sitting over on the morning thread hitting refresh over and over again, wondering when it would be opened. :floorlaugh:

Does JB not realize that by having HHJP tell the jury that the short day tomorrow is because of HHJP...that tells the jury that all the other carpy days was because of the defense? Does JB have a brain at all? Geesh

Heh... I've done that before - being on the wrong thread and wondering where the heck everyone went.

As to the bold by me, I seriously wonder if he has any self awareness at all? He must not have any idea of how horribly inept and pitiful he comes across or he'd attempt to correct it and rehabilitate himself. Instead he just digs his heels in even further. I've never seen anything quite like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong