2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on being a good girl today so think NOW is an appropriate time to take a potty break......

Let me know when Baez is done!!!

OMG Jose' up....and if he subjects the court to another 20 min. dissertation, I think HHJP will probably blow a gasket!

Good morning all. Anyone know any good links with decent sound? No cable here :banghead: Can't watch live other than on this laptop.

Has anyone else noticed that JB rarely refers to HHJP as "Your Honor" ... but rather "sir" instead? :rolleyes: Decorum, BAEZZZZZ!

Here we go :\ I'm forming the opinion JB has never met a microphone he didn't like. Waiting to see how long he rambles on this morning.

WOW - so much can happen in the length of time it takes me to drive to work. Short summary? I'll start reading

#caseyanothonytrial Woman of many aliases River Cruz in hall. Claimed George told her Caylee death was ax that snowballed out of control.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:53 AM

So here is the part where Jose tells us all why he doesn't have to play well with others

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
State wants Chief Judge to exclude some dna testimony because of discovery violations and wants jury to know

Sorry JB is all over the place. He doesn't know how a 'real court' works or if he does he thinks he and ICA are the exception to the rules.

CFNews13Casey

Ashton wants this discovery violation to be considered with others after this trial is over. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Has anyone else noticed that JB rarely refers to HHJP as "Your Honor" ... but rather "sir" instead? :rolleyes: Decorum, BAEZZZZZ!

I just heard him say "your honor".

I wonder why ICA looks so pizzed today. I wonder what could be happening behind the defense scenes. Anything that makes her look that way can only be a good thing I guess.

Baez STILL doesn't get it. Once again attempting to justify his actions.

Good morning all. Anyone know any good links with decent sound? No cable here :banghead: Can't watch live other than on this laptop.

I go to the WESH Tv website and click on Live Blog. No commercials, no timing out.

When JA speaks, he clips right along...when JB speaks, he plods. It's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288