2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An aside......their lab is in their farmhouse home. Lot's of good info on the thread about them.

Mason is a BIG PART of the problem no matter what we think of JB. As an officer of the court Mason could have addressed many issues of JB's behavior and or pointed them out to the State, The Court, the FL Bar but he sat back and left JB continue. Mason is supposedly there for over-sight and assistance in this case. He is as guilty as Jose Baez.

I have yet to determine exactly what Mason's purpose in this trial is...whatever it is, he doesn't seem to be doing much except sitting back in his chair, resting his eyes and once in a while, mumbling a joke to HHJP. So, is he only there as a figurehead because he is death penalty qualified?

“...and you and your wife appointed you as ...” Love JA

I'll be curious and watching each of the individuals that have tried to either by actions or testimony, prove that ICA didn't murder Caylee and throw her lil' body into a trash invested area to rot. I can't imagine anything good in these people's future, as a matter of fact I believe all of them will experience excruciating pain and suffering in every area of their lives, the likes of which they could never begin to comprehend.

Wow, I just had to take a special break, and thought I might as well not bother to hear this guy's qualifications, 'It's not as if he's going to say he only has a B.S. in general science or something." Then I come back, and that's practically what it amounts to.

How is this witness qualified as an expert witness in DNA?!

I'm leaving. See you guys after lunch.

JA objects to him being an expert. He appointed himself and his wife as directors at his company.

JB says... "Wait, I have more..."

:lol:

The only "game playing" I have seen the SA engage in is not doing the jobs for the DT when they would whine Pretrial about issues. The SA did not jump through hoops to do the DT jobs for them. THAT is the ONLY thing that I can see anyone construing as "game playing" by the SA. There were no delays due to reports not being submitted during their CIC. I get sick of them being lumped into this whole circus. They have been professional and had to do double the work they should due to the slimy unusual DT. JMHO

I can't say what Perry was referencing when he stated he said both sides game played. Just repeating what he said is all.

Okay I'm lost what exactly is the title of this witness anyone? Thanks!

IMO, the SA is thinking that a trial that comes back for inadequate counsel/not allowing this witness in is far better than allowing this testimony in and getting an acquittal b/c of this evidence. Their goal is justice for Caylee and to put ICA behind bars. This cannot happen with an acquittal. So as much as we are wanting this to be over and done, the SA is looking at the big picture and are not worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member