2011.06.23 Cindy's Testimony

I remember there was a warning about using too much hand sanitizer on kids bcuz of the ALCOHOL in it! Not chloroform!!!!!!

If Cindy received such a notice it was probably something from work because of infection control a huge problem in any medical/hospital/VNA etc. situation.

This information would have such detailed specifications CA would have little need to look it up. It would most likely have been provided to all employees by the company. In fact they may have even had to sign off on having read and acknowledged receiving the info.

As an aside having lived in FL and having the pest people do their routine bug spray anyone with pets is well aware of how this affects pets in the home and the same thing for flowers, plants, yard pesticides, bamboo.

She is manipulating information to suit JB and ICA.

JB was showing that Bradley's software was flawed and/or that the 84 visits to the chloroform website was not actually visits to the website.

JB thinks that it was cumulative- each time that year (he used myspace as an example which opened the door for LDB to question on myspace being visited with 20 sec of the how to make chloroform site) that myspace had an 84 next to it and the day before it was 83.
Richard Hornsby was the best sleuther in this whole thing when he tweeted that march 17 could have been the 84th day of the year. I actually just looked it up and March 25 is the 84th day of the year.
I think this means that Bradley will take the stand to clarify what these numbers mean in his testimony.
For today, it "looked" to the jury and everyone watching that the SA and Bradley misinterpreted what 84 meant in his software. Could negate all testimony about how many times the chloroform search was done.

There was a gentleman on one of the FB sites that was trying to explain this when the info first came out but of course, no one wanted to listen and JVM kept hoilding up her sign with the big 84! I don't think the search was done 84 times. They definitely need to clear this up!

If anyone on the jury is even somewhat computer savvy, they know she's full of it. Instead of just saying "no" when asked if she searched for neck-breaking, she says "No, but I remember a pop up of a youtube skateboarder that said 'neck breaking stunt.'" So a random youtube video popped up out of nowhere? And that resulted in a record of a google search for "neck breaking"? Please.

Not only did a google search produce a "neck breaking" pop-up add, but amazingly, Cindy remembered that very same pop-up over a year later.....ya know because, pop-up ads are so hard to forget...

If Cindy received such a notice it was probably something from work because of infection control a huge problem in any medical/hospital/VNA etc. situation.

This information would have such detailed specifications CA would have little need to look it up. It would most likely have been provided to all employees by the company. In fact they may have even had to sign off on having read and acknowledged receiving the info.

As an aside having lived in FL and having the pest people do their routine bug spray anyone with pets is well aware of how this affects pets in the home and the same thing for flowers, plants, yard pesticides, bamboo.

Anyone who uses hand sanitizers all day long knows they have alcohol in them. That is how they sanitize. Super Nurse Cindy strikes again...

I see her as the same vile creature, who trampled all over Caylee's dead body again today.
It's not even about saving ICA... for CA it's all about winning. You could see in her face how much she enjoyed being combative with LBD, she was just reveling in the lies, trying to outwit her.
I understand why her own daughter loathes and despises her.

"Outwit her" operative words here. CA made an effort but now I can imagine the full force of the Orange County DA's office will make exhaustive efforts for the truth of the matter in the case of CA vs Orange County.

Why is a statement a lie if it weakens State's case but true if it strengthens State's case? Even if those statements are made by the same witness?

One assumes you have at least statement of reference if you make such sweeping claims..I would like to see your reasoning.

Ah, Cindy was praised by almost everyone for her previous testimonies. Guess why, because it strengthened state's case. It's funny that during those testimonies she was treated with respect by SA and without respect by DT.

Today Cindy is the liar of the day. Guess why. :) Oh also SA and DT switched the way the treated Cindy today.

I hope she is held for perjury, contempt or whatever they can get her for. She would have said she searched for that in the past 3 years had she IMO. Why wait until today to reveal that? This family is un-freaking-real.

She has said it before. This was no surprise...

My first post....

I am sick to my stomache after watching CA's testimony. I felt sorry for her for all this time and I feel like such a fool now. How sick can she be to lie for her daughter? Wow, just wow.....

Hang out with us. The State will be able to turn this all around!
:Welcome1: :greetings:

There was a chain email thing going around in 2007 that warned about alcohol in hand sanitizer.

The following site is the snopes.com debunking of the chain mail with dates.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/sanitizer.asp

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I have always thought CA was delusional and also a liar, that’s where ICA learned it from.

Someone just brought this up on twitter:

"Cindy's former employer is in trouble too, they HAVE to pay you overtime if you work overtime!"

Cannot wait for rebuttal.

CA contradicted herself....I didn't think you could get overtime if you are a salaried employee.

Apologies if this has already been answered but...if Cindy was looking to find out if her dogs were getting ill by eating bamboo leaves, wouldn't there be a number of searches like "bamboo leaves" and "dog sick eat leaves" or "is bamboo poisonous" leading up to the search about Chloroform?

What do you mean? It makes perfect sense. A yorkie is lethargic and eats bamboo leaves so she searches ' chlorophyll' and then of course, Chloroform.

I know when My German Shepherd ate a Hershey bar I googled 'Magnesium' immediately.

The whole manner of her testimony today seemed dramatically different to me than her first trial testimony. From humble and meek to decisive and argumentative. That is a big giveaway as to her truthfulness, for me (not even considering the contradictions). She is a prize manipulator and shape shifter. I will always feel sorry for her loss, but I will never trust her. moo.

CA just stabbed the Prosecutors in the back. They sided with her to allow them in the courtroom. CA taking notes the whole time to work against the Prosecution. Sickening, just plain sickening!!!

Just a thought, but if George was abusive to Casey, was Cindy an Abuse victim as well? Maybe not SA, but still abused, and she has decided to align with ICA and BBQ GA for good??

Lippman is on HLN with Vinnie Politano right now

Lippman, on with Vinnie, seems to be saying Chlorophyl was shown on the computer searches. Correct?

Wonder if the following was in CA's head when she left the stand, "OMG, I am such a good liar."

If some of us on here knew the ant's were not to be trusted to give a truthful testimony, I have to believe LDB and JA were also aware of this. I have to believe the SA knows so much more than I do about this appalling family and has a plan to deal with just this type of situation. I also hope they are ready for GA. I’m keeping the faith.

Thanks Wishbone, I needed that. I will keep the faith too. This just broke my heart for Caylee. I have no words.

I hope the Jury was laughing at her when she stepped down..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back