2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously.....I am sick of all these experts! Let's get to the meat and potatoes of this case and the promises made in the DT's opening statement!!!!!! :maddening:

oooohhhh.... JA getting ready for cross... (he seems to be chomping at the bit)

He was a State's witness a few weeks ago.

Thanks. :)
I know he was a State´s witness, but earlier this morning, I read here that someone had seen him in the hall at the courthouse, so I thought that the defense would call him. I mean, Baez seems to be obsessed with him!
But I take it that he hasn´t been on the stand today.

Premeditation can happen in the blink of an eye - in other words in the amount of time it took to put the tape on Caylee's face - there was time to stop.
It's like when you point a gun and pull the trigger - that split second between pointing and pulling is premeditation according to the experts.

It is not a case of sitting around mulling over should I kill my kid or not kill my kid.

Good point. I think a lot of people think it means a thought out plan on how to kill, where to dump the body, establishing an alibi, etc. It doesn't necessarily include any of these things.

should we be a little worried here....Barry must be here to discredit all the labs we like

Sorry, sorry for asking, but has DR. ARPAD VASS TESTIFIED YET??? Thanks in advance!!! :)

Yes, long,long ago. In a land far,far away. That land being called reality, not real sure where we are now.

Sad. IMO she is guilty. Only thing I have to review is premeditation. Now don't throw rotten eggs or whatever all....

3 piece of duct tape across the nose and mouth.

Takes some thought before placing them and during placement IMO.

I thought the Anthonys didn't use chlorine in the pool. I am winding down thought there'd be firewoks today but there are just too many experts to keep me awake.:eek:fftobed:

Caylee also swam in Tony's pool...

My head REALLY hurts from all this droning nonsense! I might leave for a bit.

If it wasn't apparent before this it certainly is now apparent to the jury that the testimony the DT is most afraid of is Dr. Vass'.

They have tried every which way to discredit Dr. Vass. Almost every DT has had one question that pertains to Dr. Vass' testimony. It's so apparent it's almost sad.

Of course. Without his testimony, can the state still prove there was a body in the trunk? At that point, all you have is witnesses who testified to a 'smell' but are not experts.

This is going to be one loooooooooooooooooooong day with much to do about nothing.
The defense really needs to liven this up a bit. I thought the DT would have something that would keep us interested. I was so wrong.

I'm pregnant and this is making me nauseous! I'm in my 2nd trimester so it's not "normal".

Good morning friends :)

caylee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members