2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think the lady in black (court clerk perhaps) looks like Julianna Moore?

Sort of and she's already a celebrity on twitter. You know you hit the big time when the court clerks have their own hash tags.

Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

Poor Lee, CA, and GA...ICA ruins everyone's life she touches!

Let's imagine for a minute that some type of sexual relationship occured between ICA and LA. If that did happen, I don't believe that ICA would act, or react like a typical sexual abuse victim. I think she would hang it over the other person's head, constantly, and threaten to spill the beans unless they do this, or that, or don't tell this, or that, etc.

This statement is not meant to insult anyone who has been a victim of sexual abuse within their family.

I just find the whole ICA/LA relationship odd, and, if these incidents did happen, that could be the key.

Why would they not tell LA about the baby...and why would it affect him so?

Thank you for saying this, I was feeling like a pervert earlier for suggesting something "somewhat similar"

Rode the elevator with the Anthony family at the lunch break. Cindy was comforting Lee, who was still crying. #CaseyAnthony

by stevehelling via twitter at 7:34 AM

All for the show IMO!

I just got caught in the door on the way out. IS reported the thing about Lee eating alone too. That makes me so sad :tears: for so many reasons.

Lee sees it all, and is helpless. I think he's felt that way a long time.
If he has been ostracized for telling the TRUTH, so be it. Caylee will always be there, hugging his neck for being the ONE Anthony who told the TRUTH.

(That's IF he stays truthful. I'm praying Lee has the strength to condemn his own sister for what he knows she did. It's a terrible situation for him.)

Is JA up next or does JB need to finish his direct? Here's a pic of GA and CA while LA was breaking down on the stand. GA has a very satisfied look on his face as if he's pleased with LA's performance.

trial227.jpg

Wow. Just wow.

As we go into the afternoon session please remember the rules. We are removing name calling today. No name calling or name variations. Thanks. Deep Breathe and step away from the computer if you are too upset.

WTH is he having a breakdown? The lunch break should have been sufficient to snap him out of it. jmo

These threads move too fast! LOL. But yeah, I was a little confused by the break down from Lee. What's the big deal? You weren't at the hospital, so? How about crying for your dead niece?

ICA returns from lunch and smiles within seconds.:maddening:

Attachments

• ica returns friday.jpg
    ica returns friday.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 90
  • smiles after lunch.jpg
    smiles after lunch.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 98
I would love to believe Lee is standing up for Caylee. But I can't. Too much over the last 3 years tells me it's another act. But I really really want to be wrong.

ITA.

When it comes to this entire family IMHO they are not capable of telling the truth, nor doing what is moral. It is clear why ICA is who she is. That doesn't excuse her contempt for little Caylee or the fact that she murdered her in cold blood! Thankfully I do believe that the jurors will see right hrough their act and have their number. The change in CA's demeanor with LDB was clear as day. IMO this will not go unnoticed, nor unexcused by jurors who've had to be away from their families, jobs and everything they hold dear for this past 6 weeks! :banghead:

In my heart I strongly feel they will do what is right and ICA will not be getting any passes, or any turning of the cheek this go around! She may have fooled many in the past but I do believe her number is up so to speak.

Like I said in the other thread, I think part of his crying may be out of guilt for having not gone to see her being born. Especially now that she's gone. JMO

I don't know how old Lee is or was at the time of Casey's pregnancy but I would not expect most young guys to get that emotional about feeling left out from a sister's pregnancy. Seems there is more to it than that.

LE or sherriff office type or guard just went to sidebar, in green colored uniform with a star, sheriff office? just checking IMO

I hope they don't ruin my day with lies seriously yesterday was bad enough and the sidebars have gotten out of control today, it makes our legal system look like a disorganized mess imo.

A deputy signaled to me not to cross my legs. (They were crossed at the ankles. I have 6 inches of leg room.) Seriously?!? #CaseyAnthony

Wow

I wonder if the dynamics between ICA and LA are along the lines of the relationship of the siblings in the book Flowers in the Attic. I wonder if the emotion we see in court between the two is more about a relationship that can never be accepted and the feeling by LA of the pregnancy being evidence of ICA cheating on him. The family dynamics are so bizarre!

Knowing that Flowers in the Attic is a novel...also knowing that incest is prevalent in this country...I do not think the type of relationship portrayed in the book is often the case in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715