2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
If u live in FL, you do. "@kimrosewarren: @JimLichtenstein Who pays for #CaseyAnthony defense team?”

Whoa! So does this mean that CMA was Casey since he just said he thought Caylee was alive when he gave the memorial? Either way he's lying then or lying now. Lying, lying, lying. All to help a murderer. They sicken me. I've lost all sympathy.

I always thought he meant ICA at that memorial and not Caylee!

Love how SA throws out just enough bait to JB to take, then they come back and reel in the witness.

So, Lee called JB because he overheard his parents talking about something that he felt was important?? Just a few days ago?? Good grief!!

This so sad. Why can't this family be the voice for precious little Caylee.

We can see them in court.“@GornCapt: @jimlichtenstein is it me or what? I see no stains in the trunk even with it circled.”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 1:12 PM

Baez is talking about truth. He wouldn't know the truth if it got up and slapped him.

This family feeds off of one another but it had to start at the top, i.e. with the parents...these two, LA & CA did not just come out of the womb lying, it is learned behavior at some point. Poor Caylee might have ended up being sucked right into the Anthony machine...not sure there was a way out...

since he was impeached does the immunitiy become null & void?

Whoa! So does this mean that CMA was Casey since he just said he thought Caylee was alive when he gave the memorial? Either way he's lying then or lying now. Lying, lying, lying. All to help a murderer. They sicken me. I've lost all sympathy.

Yes! Lee gave his depo after the memorial. He stated he wasn't emotional at his depo because he thought Caylee was still alive. But, he's lying about that because it's after her remains were found and after the memorial servive.

It's almost like JA hammered home there is a secret of some kind in a backwards sort of way.........teh is getting the headache.

CA told LA to let it go when he asked about KC being pregnant.

I am thoroughly, completely - and any/all other redundant qualifiers - with LA and the remainder of the lying so-and-so's in that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer