2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez coming down sidewalk looking like a chicago mobster in dark shades. :floorlaugh:

(Don't smack me mods...that's honestly the impression the glasses make.)

ICA doing a lot of talking and looking at papers with DS & CM

I was giving JB points on this yesterday but my DH says he is reading it wrong,

So :waitasec: I think he was able to cast some doubt on that yesterday even if he was wrong, but in the big picture it doesn't amount to much..

besides CA had already tainted those searches :)

Agreed, Even *if* there weren't 84 seraches it doesn't negate the rest of the evidence. I was just curious. It was confusing and casted some doubt, at least for me, in regards to computer searches.

I have yet to see JB in court has anyone else seen him?

So were there or weren't there 84 searches for choloform? :waitasec:

There were not 84 searches for chloroform.

One of the software programs used (Cacheback) mistakenly listed the instances of myspace accesses as chloroform page accesses.

The other program's results (only one access to chloroform page) and 84 myspace accesses was not discussed with the jury during the State's CiC.

Not good for the integrity of the State's computer forensics, and if it gives the impression to any jurors that the State is intentionally trying to hide things (much like CA's testimony that she told pros and LE in dep)...well

Oh my .. I hope GA isn't going to admit to sexual abuse ... can he even DO that? If he does, they'll KNOW he's lying for sure, right?

WDBO‎ Caseyday27 #caseyanthony

"George here in court, no sign yet of Cindy"

Twitter - seconds ago

GA must be up today, he is in the hall, CA in back reading something

CM talking with KC, lots of head nodding

ETA: Wait, GA sitting with CA now, maybe, maybe not on stand today

Good morning!

:rocker: Almost afraid of what theatrics/drama today will bring!

ICM and CM talking very excitedly. ICM has a smile and keeps saying "really?" "really?"

Why doesn't the defense team talk to ICA in her cell before the trial, all this talking with hands over mouth look stupid

I could see this as possibly being interpreted two different ways.

1. Some of the jurors may not believe Cindy's testimony.
2. Some of the jurors may have believed the DT and thought she was helping to support their theory.

The biggest problem with CA's testimony yesterday is even though most may think she's lying, it only takes one juror to believe her and throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing. It only takes one to sympathize with a grandmother who's (in their mind) life has been ripped apart by her granddaughter being murdered by her own (and only) daughter.

There were not 84 searches for chloroform.

One of the software programs used (Cacheback) mistakenly listed the instances of myspace accesses as chloroform page accesses.

The other program's results (only one access to chloroform page) and 84 myspace accesses was not discussed with the jury during the State's CiC.

Not good for the integrity of the State's computer forensics, and if it gives the impression to any jurors that the State is intentionally trying to hide things (much like CA's testimony that she told pros and LE in dep)...well

Was one program determined to be the "correct" program? How do we know that Cache Back got it wrong, and not the other way around?

JA is rocking back and forth in his chair - like a rocking chair.

GA must be up today, he is in the hall, CA in back reading something

CM talking with KC, lots of head nodding

ETA: Wait, GA sitting with CA now, maybe, maybe not on stand today

I will throw up if GA gets up there and spouts the whole Anthony line of half-truths and lies!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288