2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these analysts know this stuff?:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Expect #JoseBaez to toss another "bombshell" at conclusion of today. Leave the jury #caseyanthony w something strong to think of over w/end.

Well, that worked out well, huh?

I think it might have something to do with the Anthony's testimony have a listen to what Mr Lippman says about Cindy's Break Neck testimony it is at about 6mins and 28 seconds on this clip from on the record

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1018202766001/anatomy-of-a-bombshell/?playlist_id=86925

Greta was Interviewing MR Lippman the Anthony's Lawyer when she asked him about "Breaking Neck" he said talking about Cindy "The Idea was presented to her that she was doing a search and a popup came from a UTube site with a skateboarder breaking his neck or something along those lines but she did not write break neck into the search bar...."

Didn't the computer guy say they can tell by the URL if it's a typed search or a pop up ad?

Yes, BUT, in a different color. Cindy even said it was a different color when they showed the door pic and the other pic with Caylee wearing the same outfit but in green (pic was chest up shot), I believe. Does anyone really buy two of of the same outfits in different colors? I could see liking the outfit if a playmate, for example, has it and getting it in a different color than she has. But not two of the same thing just in different colors. But that's just me.

I have been known to do that if I find something nice cheaply.

I just posted the same thing. It's the shoes!

For some reason the shoes, or lack thereof, are bothering me greatly. None found at dump site.

Were there any shoes missing from the home? (Well, as far as you can trust the family to tell it like it is.)

In regard to the post by one hooa wife...if Cindy got served why would she need to be served by defense or prosceution. They can recall at any time right??? So who might be serving her???if that's what happened

Geraldo just reported on Fox. Speculates a possible plea deal.

lol maybe the sealed court papers are in Al Capone's vault and Geraldo is trying to get conformation on them.

Geraldo is a big joke. :banghead:

Oh do I wish that mentioning GR or any of his words were a TOS. :floorlaugh: I don't know why FOX still employs him. I mute or turn the channel every time I see his mug. :loser:

I think Juan Williams will get his spot when his contract is up. JMO :innocent:

Wandering,

the link does not work, I think it is b.c there are 2 http's?

Me neither..The link led to "Unable to locate"..and I am using Internet Exploror..tried numerous times..so there has to be something wrong with copy and pasted link..Too many // or sumptin??

Bottomline is tho..its only speculation as all convo has been sealed:waitasec:

I still hope Lee is okay. I am in fear of suicidal tendencies. :(

Don't worry. Lee is just fine. Did you watch the video of today's court hearing? Cindy was looking great and chatting it up with the guy beside her. She looked like she had no care in the world. George had the sniffles. I'm guessing allergies.

In regard to the post by one hooa wife...if Cindy got served why would she need to be served by defense or prosceution. They can recall at any time right??? So who might be serving her???if that's what happened

IDK but I wonder, if she gave a deposition under oath, that said something different then what she said yesterday, would she have perjured herself by her testimony yesterday?

Or if she billed her employer for time she wasn't at work could they be serving her. IDK just a thought

And if that turned out to be a false statement, then JA would be in HUGE trouble, and would be a good explanation of today's events.

CM was sitting reading his laptop when out of nowhere, he called for a sidebar on a separate issue. Did he get an email? Did he find a piece of case law the SA or JP violated? Whatever it is, the objection looked to me as if it was prompted by something CM saw on his laptop, and it was quite abrupt and significant... enough to recess for the entire weekend.

Looks to me like this is an issue with the SA, not the DT. JMOO

No, and here's why. IF Mason had found out something implicating JA in something illegal or unethical, he could NOT go alone into the chambers and make an accusation with out the other side present. NEVER. He would have had to make that accusation with Ja in the room, at the very least. But probably would have had Linda LB there as well. But an attorney on one side CANNOT go into a private meeting with the judge and say anything, good or bad, about the other sides attorneys or their case. It would have to be discussed with them all present. Now if he wanted to make a complaint about someone on his own team then he could do so in private. Or if he just found out he had cancer or something extremely personal that might affect his work with the case then that could be held privately as well.

This was as they were leaving and standing in the doorway talking..I'm not sure Lee's tears were for the right reason and it made me doubt it even more because no one did comfort him..I just felt like if he was for real and he had just gone through such emotional testimony why in the world wouldn't his mom hug him when she had the chance? Now, I just don't know what to think..

Maybe this was the question Lee wanted to ask Baez that he heard in a discussion with his parents - that Baez was going to suggest this when he was up on the stand.....and then Baez backed out fearing the reaction he would get.

He couldn't afford to have Lee break down and really start lashing out at ICA and Lee's belief that she is a liar, has always been a liar and she killed Caylee.

I think they might go with LWOP just to end this farce and stop further appeals.
JMO

and...save the Florida taxpayers some money...:innocent:

I'm really hoping some of these people on the Bar get a chance to watch though...but I'd give that up for all of the above and little Caylee some justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member